Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 3, 2012
I purchased this watch from Jomashop.com through Amazon.com for $155, which is an amazing price, since it retails at $225. My order was placed on Feb. 26th and I received in on March 2nd!! Great timing! It is shiny, big (just how I like it), and eye-catching! If you don't like large, attention getting watches, than this is not the one for you! I cannot wait to wear it today after I get it sized. The pictures don't do this watch any justice as it makes it seem dull, but you can expect a super shiny, dazzling, glamorous watch from MK!
on January 27, 2014
The watch is not authentic. took it the the Micheal Kors Store. I was told it is a fake. I would not recommend this to be purchased.
33 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2013
After reading the reviews, I still decided to give this watch a try. Was I disappointed? Yes. Now I agree with some reviewers, this watch Is way too big for a woman. Immediately after opening the box and trying it on, I realized this was not for me and so my husband has been wearing it since and it looks fine on him.
on May 14, 2014
When the product was shipped and received everything was separated, the plastic covering around the band was pealing off. I do not think the watch is authentic, there was no plastic protecting the face of the watch when received. I was very unsatisfied because this was a gift. I do not see myself ordering another one from this site.
on November 21, 2014
So I purchased my watch from the seller Watchstar. I ordered this item like 3 in the morning on thursday and received the next day friday around 2pm. probably because this seller is located in NY and i live in NJ lol. Originally i was so nervous purchasing a Micheal Kors watch as a gift for my mom on amazon, not because of the waste of money but for the horror of my mom showing off her new watch to her friends and it disintegrating in to dust on her wrist lol i dont think i would ever be able to live that down. so i ordered the watch for me so i could bang it around and see its value and to my surprise the watch was gorgeous!!!! it was packaged in the Micheal Kors box with the tags still attached. Also the seller included a receipt of purchase ( yes like a real receipt) and a warranty card with a website that i can register my watch so if anything happens to it it will be covered. the only thing I didn't like was the watch was already running when i received it. but other than that it was fine, and i could care less if the battery died this watch has no numbers i could barely tell what time it was. Now as for the size of the watch it is a boyfriend watch so it does fit a man I have a large wrist 7in and it fit fine but looked huge so im going to layer it with some gold bangles i have. That is all i have for now. the watch seemed very authentic so I'm going to buy another watch from this seller for my mom just a different style this is too man-ish for my mom. I will most definitely update if this watch falls apart!!

UPDATE: just came from the micheal kors section of macys and bought my mom a different watch but asked the lady the counter if she thought my watch was real and she said and i qoute " seems legit to me" so watchstar seems to be very trust worthy seller.
on May 16, 2013
This watch is very big.... it stands out a lot and I get complimented all the time...the gold is vibrant and beautiful.I totally love this watch - I highly recommend!
on May 28, 2014
Fake piece of s*** very disappointed....
The finish job was very very poor please donot buy...
You definitely will regret it
on September 18, 2015
Beautiful watch I love it
review image
on June 5, 2015
It is exactly what I was looking for in a Michael Kors watch. Not too over the top. Just classy. I have another Kors watch which I love. I have not worn this yet because I have to make the bracelet smaller. I have a 5 and 3/4 inch wrist. I consider myself a collector of fine watches and have added this to my collection. The price at Amazon was great!
on February 3, 2015
Ordered this watch from Watchstar on Friday 1/31/15 and received it on Monday 2/3/15. I originally bought this watch for full retail price at Macy's and LOVED IT but unfortunately it was stolen very soon after. I decided to but it in here as the price was great and was a bit hesitant since the price on here was so much lower and thought it would be fake. I decided to take a leap of faith and return it if indeed it was a fake. The watch is a real and not a counterfeit. EXACTLY as the one I bought from Macy's and I checked its authenticity by checking the logo and serial number, the box etc. All legit. The watch is heavier and larger than most, but you get that from the description. I knew what I was getting in terms of size and weight. It's a beautiful watch and as long as your wrist is not super tiny, I think it will be a good choose. It's a stunner so be prepared to get many compliments.