Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 3, 2012
I purchased this watch from Jomashop.com through Amazon.com for $155, which is an amazing price, since it retails at $225. My order was placed on Feb. 26th and I received in on March 2nd!! Great timing! It is shiny, big (just how I like it), and eye-catching! If you don't like large, attention getting watches, than this is not the one for you! I cannot wait to wear it today after I get it sized. The pictures don't do this watch any justice as it makes it seem dull, but you can expect a super shiny, dazzling, glamorous watch from MK!
11 comment45 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2014
The watch is not authentic. took it the the Micheal Kors Store. I was told it is a fake. I would not recommend this to be purchased.
33 comments40 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2013
After reading the reviews, I still decided to give this watch a try. Was I disappointed? Yes. Now I agree with some reviewers, this watch Is way too big for a woman. Immediately after opening the box and trying it on, I realized this was not for me and so my husband has been wearing it since and it looks fine on him.
on May 28, 2014
Fake piece of s*** very disappointed....
The finish job was very very poor please donot buy...
You definitely will regret it
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
When the product was shipped and received everything was separated, the plastic covering around the band was pealing off. I do not think the watch is authentic, there was no plastic protecting the face of the watch when received. I was very unsatisfied because this was a gift. I do not see myself ordering another one from this site.
on May 16, 2013
This watch is very big.... it stands out a lot and I get complimented all the time...the gold is vibrant and beautiful.I totally love this watch - I highly recommend!
0Comment20 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2014
Item was returned...it appeared used with multiple mares, scratches and very dull finish compared to the same item in stores.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2011
Found it a little cheaper here than in retail. The watch is wrather large for a woman's watch, but that is the style. Removed links myself for the wife, was pretty easy to do.
0Comment18 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2015