5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous!
Published on March 3, 2012 by Jordan83

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Authintic
The watch is not authentic. took it the the Micheal Kors Store. I was told it is a fake. I would not recommend this to be purchased.
Published 7 months ago by Ronald Clay

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous!, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Quartz Goldtone Bracelet Champagne Dial Women's Watch MK5473 (Watch)
I purchased this watch from Jomashop.com through Amazon.com for $155, which is an amazing price, since it retails at $225. My order was placed on Feb. 26th and I received in on March 2nd!! Great timing! It is shiny, big (just how I like it), and eye-catching! If you don't like large, attention getting watches, than this is not the one for you! I cannot wait to wear it today after I get it sized. The pictures don't do this watch any justice as it makes it seem dull, but you can expect a super shiny, dazzling, glamorous watch from MK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, December 30, 2011
Found it a little cheaper here than in retail. The watch is wrather large for a woman's watch, but that is the style. Removed links myself for the wife, was pretty easy to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Authintic, January 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MK!, May 16, 2013
This watch is very big.... it stands out a lot and I get complimented all the time...the gold is vibrant and beautiful.I totally love this watch - I highly recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Shipping, May 14, 2014
When the product was shipped and received everything was separated, the plastic covering around the band was pealing off. I do not think the watch is authentic, there was no plastic protecting the face of the watch when received. I was very unsatisfied because this was a gift. I do not see myself ordering another one from this site.

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, September 3, 2013
After reading the reviews, I still decided to give this watch a try. Was I disappointed? Yes. Now I agree with some reviewers, this watch Is way too big for a woman. Immediately after opening the box and trying it on, I realized this was not for me and so my husband has been wearing it since and it looks fine on him.

1.0 out of 5 stars gold started rubbing off after 3 months, June 21, 2014
looked good for a while now looks bad cheaply made and i have lots of watches where this did not happen disapointed

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, May 28, 2014
Fake piece of s*** very disappointed....
The finish job was very very poor please donot buy...
You definitely will regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, October 5, 2013
I love it! The watch came on time and it was well packed and protected. It's brand new and works perfectly! Thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Michael Kors Watch, September 27, 2011
This item is fantastic and a great purchase. I've had many compliments when wearing this watch and I am very pleased with everything. Thanks.

Rate and Discover Movies