5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous!
Published on March 3, 2012 by Jordan83

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Authintic
The watch is not authentic. took it the the Micheal Kors Store. I was told it is a fake. I would not recommend this to be purchased.
Published 11 months ago by Ronald Clay

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous!, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Quartz Goldtone Bracelet Champagne Dial Women's Watch MK5473 (Watch)
I purchased this watch from Jomashop.com through Amazon.com for $155, which is an amazing price, since it retails at $225. My order was placed on Feb. 26th and I received in on March 2nd!! Great timing! It is shiny, big (just how I like it), and eye-catching! If you don't like large, attention getting watches, than this is not the one for you! I cannot wait to wear it today after I get it sized. The pictures don't do this watch any justice as it makes it seem dull, but you can expect a super shiny, dazzling, glamorous watch from MK!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Authintic, January 27, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, May 28, 2014
Fake piece of s*** very disappointed....
The finish job was very very poor please donot buy...
You definitely will regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, December 30, 2011
Found it a little cheaper here than in retail. The watch is wrather large for a woman's watch, but that is the style. Removed links myself for the wife, was pretty easy to do.

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, September 3, 2013
After reading the reviews, I still decided to give this watch a try. Was I disappointed? Yes. Now I agree with some reviewers, this watch Is way too big for a woman. Immediately after opening the box and trying it on, I realized this was not for me and so my husband has been wearing it since and it looks fine on him.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MK!, May 16, 2013
This watch is very big.... it stands out a lot and I get complimented all the time...the gold is vibrant and beautiful.I totally love this watch - I highly recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Shipping, May 14, 2014
When the product was shipped and received everything was separated, the plastic covering around the band was pealing off. I do not think the watch is authentic, there was no plastic protecting the face of the watch when received. I was very unsatisfied because this was a gift. I do not see myself ordering another one from this site.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have pictures, November 21, 2014
So I purchased my watch from the seller Watchstar. I ordered this item like 3 in the morning on thursday and received the next day friday around 2pm. probably because this seller is located in NY and i live in NJ lol. Originally i was so nervous purchasing a Micheal Kors watch as a gift for my mom on amazon, not because of the waste of money but for the horror of my mom showing off her new watch to her friends and it disintegrating in to dust on her wrist lol i dont think i would ever be able to live that down. so i ordered the watch for me so i could bang it around and see its value and to my surprise the watch was gorgeous!!!! it was packaged in the Micheal Kors box with the tags still attached. Also the seller included a receipt of purchase ( yes like a real receipt) and a warranty card with a website that i can register my watch so if anything happens to it it will be covered. the only thing I didn't like was the watch was already running when i received it. but other than that it was fine, and i could care less if the battery died this watch has no numbers i could barely tell what time it was. Now as for the size of the watch it is a boyfriend watch so it does fit a man I have a large wrist 7in and it fit fine but looked huge so im going to layer it with some gold bangles i have. That is all i have for now. the watch seemed very authentic so I'm going to buy another watch from this seller for my mom just a different style this is too man-ish for my mom. I will most definitely update if this watch falls apart!!

UPDATE: just came from the micheal kors section of macys and bought my mom a different watch but asked the lady the counter if she thought my watch was real and she said and i qoute " seems legit to me" so watchstar seems to be very trust worthy seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY, March 10, 2014
I bought this watch for my 17 year old daughter. When i received the watch it was so huge i thought it was a mens watch. I called the cmpany so i could exchange for a smaller size. I was sent the paperwork via email. I was told i would receive my refund faster if i purchased a new watch and return the watch i didnt want. Needless to say over a week later i have no refund, no new watch, and i havent been able to contact the company

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 27, 2014
Item was returned...it appeared used with multiple mares, scratches and very dull finish compared to the same item in stores.