Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MICHAEL Michael Kors Kempton Small Tote Tote Navy Nylon
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 10, 2013
I paid $100 for this. Its just ok. Feels FAKE and gets dirty easily. I am using it as my everyday bag, could take it or leave it. For the price, I wish I would've bought something else.

***Update 6/25/13 last month (5/10/13) the handles on this bag starting falling apart, took me about a week to be able to reach the company. They asked me to send the bag to them so they can either fix it or replace it.
Over a month later and about 20 (maybe more) emails I still dont have a bag. They cant replace it with the same one because they no longer carry it. You have to pick from the available items in the inventory (which none costs $100) and they cant receive money from you so here I sit with a credit with them waiting to see if one day another bag comes along for the same price because you cant pay the difference in price.
In conclusion: STAY AWAY FROM THIS BAG!! I am staying away from ANY michael kors purchases altogether! I had a problem with a coach bag once and it was taken care of in about 3 weeks from start to finish.
on April 19, 2014
This Michael Kors Tote bag is so clean and attractive looking. I get compliments on it constantly. Very nice color and great quality. This bag will be around for many years to come. The construction of it is remarkable.
55 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2013
Love, love, love Michael Kors small handbags. Just perfect for me. Hold exactly what I need it to hold. Thanks!
on December 9, 2013
Best tote ever! I have been carrying it ever since UPS delivered it! The straps are thin & they stay on my shoulders.
on September 14, 2014
I am a huge Michael Kors fan and this purse met my expectations exactly!!! This has to be one of the best purses I've ever purchased, amazon never ceases to amaze me!!! I would absolutely recommend the purchase of this purse to any Michael Kors lover or anyone who just want a medium sized purse that has a nice number of inner storage pockets and is easy to clean on the outside.
on April 30, 2014
Had this bag for one year, Love the bag itself, tons of room and pockets. Has a key chain holder. Beware of one thing: Strap is vinyl and shreds. Bought mine at Macy's and they offered an even exchange, even after 1year, but only with receipt.
on February 2, 2014
I used this as my everyday purse because it is the perfect size for me. However, the handles started to fall apart.
on December 13, 2014
This is my 1st MK handbag, and it is beautiful. I love, love, love the size. It is perfect because I don't want a too small, or too big handbag. It is also very light, even with stuff in it, the handbag itself is light, not heavy material. The price was great, the handbag is beautiful, the shipping was fast and I couldn't be more pleased to own it. P.S I also bought a MK wallet to go in my new handbag! Styling and profiling...
on October 31, 2013
I am not one to buy brands, but I must say, this bag is completely worth the money. Holds my iPad and everything else in a purse. Enough room for a water bottle too. Highly recommend
on September 29, 2014
Large enough to fit a wallet, iPad, and notebook or folder. Small enough to not feel bulky. I enjoy the compartments inside that many other bags of this size do not have. The leather on the bag could be better quality, but it's a good value MK bag. It still looks nice and stylish. Excellent price compared to other retailers.