Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

81%
19%
Price:$261.99+ Free shipping

on January 7, 2013
Purchased for my wife for Christmas and even though this is a ladies watch it is a full size watch. They layout and function of the timer is identical to a Fossil and Callaway watch I own (Both made by Fossil) so you are most likely paying for the name, as I paid only $99 for the Fossil and S129 for the Callaway.
on May 8, 2013
Watch is Absolutely gorgeous. Came super fast, well packaged, and more beautiful than the picture. The watch is big and heavy and if it will be worn by a woman it will need links removed. I'm in LOVE with it. It can be worn daily. I go from business to casual everyday and the watch doesn't come off. Get it!
on January 17, 2013
THIS WATCH IS AWESOME...JUST WHAT I WANTED ...A WATCH WITH A BIG FACE...BEAUTIFUL !
IT'S VERY PRETTY ON YOUR ARM...
on May 1, 2013
Very nice. I collect MK watches and this fits nicely with my collection. Not too glitzy, just right.
Looks great with jeans or a dressy look.
on April 21, 2013
This is a beautiful watch perfect oversized face. MK did it again exceptional quality as always. I need the gold tone to complete my collection.
on November 12, 2014
Love. Love. Love this watch! I get soooo many compliments on it all the time no matter where I am. I gave it 4 stars because unfortunately, the watch doesn't keep time well after time has been set and one of the stones has gone missing, but I would buy again as I feel like it holds up well and it compliments many of my outfits.
on March 6, 2013
I brought this for my wife & she loves it, this wasn't her first choice watch, the one she wanted was out, so this was second choice, she was still happy with it!
on February 19, 2013
My girlfriend was speechless when she opened the box. She loves this watch and won't mind having another one. Thanks for the price reduction people.
on September 10, 2013
Bought this for that special lady in my life. She has a similar Michael Kors in gold and this was the perfect compliment to that one. Chunky watches are really in for young ladies with small wrists. Go for it guys!
on June 13, 2013
Everything was as expected. Shipped quickly and the girlfriend is obsessed. The watch is big faced and has good weight to it. If you are looking for a big faced ladys watch I would recommend it.