5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, timeless watch
Published 21 months ago by Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE Watch!!!
Published 12 months ago by shahira Barrosse

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, timeless watch, March 14, 2013
Sometimes you just have to treat yourself, and this watch was a treat for me. I normally wear Fossil watches, but have been wanting a MK watch for a while now. I ordered this watch this past Saturday and it arrived the following Wednesday, AND I chose the free shipping. That's impressive--kudos to Jomashop (who I ordered the watch from). The watch came with the tag on it in the original MK boxed packaging. It is an absolutely beautiful watch! I wanted a watch that was timeless and NOT gaudy looking. This watch is classy, chic, and definitely eye catching but not in an "over the top" kind of way. I took mine to Dakota Watch to have it sized; I have tiny wrists so I had to have several links removed, and it appeared to be an easy process. I love how it looks on my wrist--the size is just right. It has the effect of a boyfriend watch, but the size is not overpowering. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, February 4, 2013
Nice big face, stylish, great quality. Not too heavy, still makes a bold statement. I have already received tons of compliments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy !!, March 8, 2013
I love it.. You will definitely say WOW when u see it ... Looks much more classy than the picture.
I have thin arm though it looks great !!!
Buy it if you love the old expensive watches styles like Rolex !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas Gift Ever!, December 31, 2012
Ernesto A Egoavil (lafayette, LA United States) - See all my reviews
I got it for my girlfriend, she loves it. It's really nice, goes with everything, and works great, so far so good,

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE Watch!!!, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Lexington Chronograph Stainless Steel Ladies Watch MK5555 (Watch)
The watch was fake I went the Michael kors store to get the links taken off and to compare it, because I own other MK watches this felt lighter. The store manger told me it wasn't real. I should have know better I knew it as soon as I checked out because the seller only gave me a warranty through them (jama) not Michael kors. I will never buy a watch from amazon which really sucks!!! Because I always order things from them and never had a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 11, 2014
I am so happy with this watch. I had been looking at Bulovas for months and I finally decided to stop wasting time and give Michael Kors a chance. I was lucky enough to find the watch I wanted for an amazing price on Amazon and decided to make the purchase. The watch arrived exactly when the external vendor said it would - they gave a tracking number so I could stalk the product all the way to my doorstep :) The watch is gorgeous. I has 5 links removed and it fits perfectly. The face is clear and easy to read, the watch is comfortable, and I've already received numerous compliments on it. I would give 2 enthusiastic thumbs up to anyone who is thinking of making this purchase. The watch looks expensive and you will NOT be disappointed in your choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dazzling watch, February 20, 2014
Bought for my girlfriend, WOW such a beautiful watch at this price. I like it because its very similar to the Rolex datejust with the jubilee band and bezel design. She absolutely loves it. Had it for about 3 months now and no problems. I may but the bigger size in mens just because I like it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, February 18, 2014
The size, the weight, the quality, everythign about this watch is amazing. I can't believe I got it for such a good price. I get so many compliments on it. It goes with everything. Buy it. Now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, February 13, 2014
This is my third MK watch. It is stunning, It can be worn dressed up or down. I would recommed the watch to anyone, you cannot go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, January 27, 2014
Great watch!! My wife loves MK watches and this is one of her favorites. It can be dressed up or worn casual as well.