5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Look with Designer Styling
I purchased this watch for myself. I just discovered the Michael Kors style (yes, I know I am super late to the game) and when I saw this watch, I had to have it!

Published on May 2, 2012 by AmazonQueen

3.0 out of 5 stars so/so
i dont care for the strap at all, it feels cheap and doesn't look like leather, the watch is cute.
Published 4 months ago by grandma

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Look with Designer Styling, May 2, 2012
AmazonQueen (North Haledon, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK2165 Leather Rectangle Charm Watch (Watch)

This watch is not only affordable, but practical too. The luminescent face with the simple numerals makes it a classic. The unique leather band accompanied by the MK logo charm add style and fun!

Take note: if you are not into having designer written all over your stuff, then this watch may not be for you. His initials are featured on the nickel buttons of the strap. His name is prominent on the face, strap clasp, on the inside of the leather strap, and on the back of the watchface. But, in my opinion, it's not at all overwhelming and quite subtle.

There are a few watches in my collection, but this one will get plenty of wear. The neutral shade of saddle leather makes it a great everyday watch while the styling makes it unique. Add to that the fact that I was able to get it at the lowest price available online from Amazon.com, and the result is one very happy customer!

I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone interested in an affordable designer watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Women's MK2165 Leather Rectangle Charm Watch, December 21, 2012
Simply awesome! A great gift for a special person or persons in your life! Fits perfectly and blends great with almost any outfit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, May 2, 2011
This was a gift to my mother in law and she loved it! Very beautiful piece, great apperance, worth for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!!!, July 8, 2013
I am do happy with my watch , I wear it everyday ... It's comfy for someone that does alot of chores a day ... Great!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, January 25, 2013
This is a classic in my opinion. I like the fact that it has a little MK dangle handing on it. Leather is very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 17, 2013
This was a gift from my brother to his wife, I have seen it a couple of times on her and it looks very nice! It is comfortable and good.
The vendor is good, the packaging came well and the watch works fine, plus it's very pretty!
Can't ask for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, April 14, 2014
She loves it it is a really nice watch would order it again. Wanted something she could wear with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 12, 2013
I got this watch for my mom, it's so beautiful... it's a small watch... very delicate looking, defenetly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday, July 17, 2013
This is a nice everyday watch. It looks just like the photo. I love pairing it with my luggage color MK bag and shoes, matches perfectly.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Princess, May 28, 2013
My princess loves this watch. I have to remind her to actually take it off at night. One note: The band is tan, not red.

Rate and Discover Movies