Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 21, 2013
So thrilled to have this watch for the summer. I'm going on vacation and can't wait to wear it. The combination of the large face and the small band is gorgeous. Michael Kors has the best watches. I'm currently obsessed. This one definitely raised the bar for classiness. Thank you again, Amazon, for offering this watch at a very affordable price.
on May 3, 2015
I love this watch but since i wear it 24/7 its really hard to keep the white band clean and new looking.Really wish i had bought a black band.The watch itself is lovely.Trying to find a Michael kors band in black. to replace this one..
on May 10, 2013
I've been looking for a large faced watch for awhile now, but everything I found had large bands as well which looked terrible. This watch is perfect, the skinny band is slimming and very feminine and the colors are perfect for summer. The quality is also great as with any Michael Kors products.
on June 29, 2015
Love it although the band gets dirty pretty fast. Not much you can do about that for a white band. I do love the contrast of the large face and thin band. I have small wrists and the larger men's style watches looked ridiculous on me. Needed something to go with gold jewelry and liked that this wasn't all gold since I have a cool skin tone.
on October 22, 2014
The white is quick to get that stained 'dirty' look. Use warm water on a wash cloth to remove. Love the thin white band and buckle, makes the watch look more noticeable. I have really small wrists, so it's always hard finding anything that won't slide off. This watch is a perfect fit for me, and I didn't have to add on a notch... the smallest notch on the watch makes this a perfect size. I wear this every day to work and hasn't been scratched, which can happen easily ! Great watch for everyday !
on December 15, 2014
Quick and fast shipping! Ordered it overnight and got it within the next 2 days. In fact, got it the same day it was shipped and was said to be delivered.Looks just like description with tags & original box. Definitely satisfied. Only complain, there was a little piece of dirt stuck between the watch glass and the glass sticker protector which I had to take out, that's minor though. Thanks!!
on January 2, 2014
Great watch for a great price! I love the larger face of the watch with the thin band . . . you can dress it up or down.This is my third Michael Kors watch, and they are beautifly made, and are of the highest quality!
on May 26, 2014
I love this watch! It's simple, yet chic! Goes with every outfit and I've gotten many compliments! I haven't even touched my other watches since receiving this one..
on June 24, 2014
This watch was purchased as a gift for my daughter in law. She loves its large face and embossed band. My granddaughter says that her mom wears the watch a lot. I was pleased that I could get her a gift for her birthday that she wanted and would use.
on April 28, 2014
The perfect summer watch. Looks really classy on and matches just about everything! Big face, but that's the style right now.