Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 15, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my fiance, and it was exactly what she was looking for. Crystal is pretty tough as well, dropped it a couple times and no scratches!
on February 6, 2015
I love this pop of color. Very classy looking and quite comfortable. The watch face is huge on my wrist , though. It's a design choice I ended up liking.
on April 28, 2014
I love the smaller band with the bigger face. The color is also fun and goes with just about everything.
on January 16, 2014
It's O.K, nice and chic, I would like to know about leather pulse, I would like to buy another one.
on June 19, 2014
It was late one day, but the. Product is good.i gave gift to my fiancé . She is happy.good watch
on October 15, 2014
Im glade to have this watche!
on September 4, 2014
Got so many compliments !