4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Stuns As A Gift

2.0 out of 5 stars Same thing - no watch inside
Published 6 months ago by Danielle Dressor

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Stuns As A Gift, October 1, 2014
This review is from: Mercer Women's Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend and she was very excited to receive this for our anniversary. She wears it all the time, it looks great, and the money spent was well worth it; that being said, the band does get dirty if you don't clean it since it's white. Overall a great purchase; looks great with the crystal white face, rose gold casing, and large, readable digits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Same thing - no watch inside, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Mercer Women's Chronograph Watch (Watch)
I just had the same thing happen as the last reviewer. I got this as a Mother's Day gift for my wife and when I received it, there wasn't a watch to be found. A white box that had clearly been tampered with, the Michael Kors box, a little booklet, and no watch. I was floored. Amazon was great as far as service goes, but I wouldn't mess around with buying this watch - you're probably not going to get it.

2.0 out of 5 stars The box is empty. They forgot to ship the watch., January 25, 2014
This review is from: Mercer Women's Chronograph Watch (Watch)
This is a good seller. I bought so many watches from them. The items i used to buy earlier are authentic but unfortunately this time they forgot to put the watch that i recently bought in the box. After i unwrap the packaging, found nothing inside. Received only the "manual book" and the "box" so i requested for a return.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Mercer Women's Chronograph Watch (Watch)
This was a college graduation gift for my daughter. She loves it and so far, so good. It appears to be quality made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, September 8, 2014
Kari Kessel (VERONA, WI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mercer Women's Chronograph Watch (Watch)
The rose gold and white looks stunning together - and the leather band along with the classy face are a great combo. Diameter is good, but my only knock is it's fairly thick.

Mercer Women's Chronograph Watch