Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 14, 2014
I bought this same exact watch from Michael Kors already, and my friend wanted the same one as mine so we decided to order this one from my Amazon prime account and when it came in the mail the leather band was not the same color as mine, it was in fact a lighter brown color and my watch smelled like genuine leather whereas this one smelled like plastic! She was so disappointed but did not want me to go through the hassle of contacting the seller so she kept it. I always have trouble ordering watches from Amazon.
on September 22, 2014
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my girlfriend. She had seen it in a department store and immediately wanted it. As usual, amazon had the best price and shipping was fast.

The style is great for a casual watch and goes well with nearly any outfit since the leather band serves as a somewhat neutral color. She loves how plain this watch is without being bland. Its beautifully simple and not flashy despite being gold and studded. Construction was good and I expect my girlfriend will get many years of enjoyment out of this watch!
on March 10, 2016
I was really hesitant to buy this watch. My wife has a really slim wrist and the face of this watch is pretty large. I wasn't sure if it would fit well and I was unsure about the look of it.

I bought it anyway as an anniversary present for my wife a few years ago. She loved it. She wears it all the time. I've bought her many more watches since then but she wears this one much more. It's holding up well. She literally wears it everywhere ... to run errands, to the parks and even packed it to take with us on our family vacation. She just genuinely likes it a lot. I'm glad I bought it for her. I've been scoping out other watches by this brand but haven't seen anything else that i found suitable for her style but this was a big win.
on March 13, 2014
This watch is gorgeous. I had to send it back because it was tarnishing already. I was so disappointed ! But I immediately ordered it from somewhere else because it is so cute. I love the double strap style. Makes me feel like I have a bracelet as well as a watch. The watch is great. Hate I had to send it back.
on April 3, 2014
This watch is everything I wanted it to be! I love everything about it. The color is tan not as dark as it's shown in this picture but everything about it is perfect for everyday wear. It has a rose gold front tan wrist band and studs. I'm so in love with it.
on January 19, 2015
The one that was in the picture that I thought I paid for was not this watch shown.
It had a burst design on the face plate. Luckily the person that we gave it to for a birthday present liked it anyway
on November 8, 2014
Great watch! I'm very happy with this item, however the face is a bit larger than I originally estimated from the photo's. Very easy to read the time and quite comfortable once you get it wrapped around correctly. Very content with the purchase
on February 7, 2014
The band was too small for my wrist. I had to return the watch. I am quite disappointed.
on April 6, 2014
I purchased this watch for my teenage daughter for her birthday. She loves Michael Kors watches and this one was great! It has a leather wrap design and is very stylish. The watch arrived quickly and was packaged well in its original box. Highly recommend this seller on Amazon.
on March 10, 2014
Received this watch for my birthday and it is gorgeous! Awesome and unique leather band gives it a funky pop, and the face is large- just the way I like it! Michael Kors hit the nail on the head with this one!