5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch! Girlfriend loved it!
I bought this watch as a birthday present for my girlfriend. She had seen it in a department store and immediately wanted it. As usual, amazon had the best price and shipping was fast.

Published 3 months ago by Sal Fanale

3.0 out of 5 stars Was disappointed with this watch
Published 3 months ago by Stephanie Ibanez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch! Girlfriend loved it!, September 22, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)

The style is great for a casual watch and goes well with nearly any outfit since the leather band serves as a somewhat neutral color. She loves how plain this watch is without being bland. Its beautifully simple and not flashy despite being gold and studded. Construction was good and I expect my girlfriend will get many years of enjoyment out of this watch!

3.0 out of 5 stars Was disappointed with this watch, September 14, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
I bought this same exact watch from Michael Kors already, and my friend wanted the same one as mine so we decided to order this one from my Amazon prime account and when it came in the mail the leather band was not the same color as mine, it was in fact a lighter brown color and my watch smelled like genuine leather whereas this one smelled like plastic! She was so disappointed but did not want me to go through the hassle of contacting the seller so she kept it. I always have trouble ordering watches from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Watch, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
This watch is gorgeous. I had to send it back because it was tarnishing already. I was so disappointed ! But I immediately ordered it from somewhere else because it is so cute. I love the double strap style. Makes me feel like I have a bracelet as well as a watch. The watch is great. Hate I had to send it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Review of Watch, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
The band was too small for my wrist. I had to return the watch. I am quite disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
I ordered this for my 26 year old daughter and she absolutely loves it! She said "Best birthday present ever!!!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
Oh, this watch is amazing! Initially, I bought it as a gift but decided to keep. It is so stylish and looks gorgeous on my wrist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!!!, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
This watch is everything I wanted it to be! I love everything about it. The color is tan not as dark as it's shown in this picture but everything about it is perfect for everyday wear. It has a rose gold front tan wrist band and studs. I'm so in love with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it !!, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
I am not a big watch lover but couldn't be more happier with my purchase. Great quality have had some great compliements

5.0 out of 5 stars mkgorgeous, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
Loved it !! Awesome watch very pretty and stylish . And for the price you can't beat that came in the original box and everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK2299 Women's Watch (Watch)
I absolutely LovE this watch. I have quite a few Michael kors watches and this one is about to become my favorite. I have gotten so many compliments. The size is just right. And the fit is great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›