5.0 out of 5 stars WOWW
LOVE the watch. So classic and simple. It's a gold tone watch (definitely much different than the picture shown). It doesn't look cheap and get compliments everytime I wear it. Very classy and stylish. Can't say anything bad!
Published on February 17, 2012 by Oooweeeitskim

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not the biggest fan.
Published 11 months ago by Jennifer DeJesus

5.0 out of 5 stars WOWW, February 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping everything well wrap!!, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
I love my new Michael Kors watch , the package came nicely wrapped and fast,exactly on my birthday!! ( a gift from myself) the watch is so nice and elegant, I love the links no need to go somewhere to adjust the size, just remove one link and fit perfect to me, thank you so much to seller for a great price, and great package.I will definately come back to this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 30, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
From the moment I saw it I knew I had to have it! When I received it in the mail it was everything I expected except for one thing, in the picture it is a light brushed gold but in reality it is a bright gold. Still love it, but kinda makes me question if it is real or not, hence the four star rating. None the less it is still a lovely watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wears like a big bracelet!, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
I have received so many compliments for this watch.
I like to wear big bangles, so this watch is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Gold Link Bracelet, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
I love love love this watch! It is the best investment I have made to my closet. Looks great with everything I wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars MK Gold chain link wtach, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
Great watch- but hard to put on. The chain link flops, and twists but once on, it is a great watch. It is really different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch! Easy to fix the size, you can do it yourself. I'm very happy, it's really beautiful and everybody likes it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not the biggest fan., September 6, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
I was enticed by the $192.48 price and the "free shipping" (since the product is originally priced at $225.00) - when I chose to purchase the item, there was no free shipping. Moreover, immediately after I purchased the item, the price went down to $181.00; nevertheless, I still received a good deal. The item did not come with an invoice or instructions of any kind - which is disappointing because the watch it not cheap, and it would have been nice to have an invoice for my records and/or the manufacturer's literature so I could have read about the manufacturer's warranty. The watch is beautiful, but a little gaudy - which was expected, because the measurements were accurate. I have a very small wrist, so I love that I can take out links to accomodate my small wrist. My wrist is 4 3/4 inches, which makes finding watches that fit properly almost impossible - this watch fit like a glove. The watch measures about 5 inches with two links taken out, and about 6 inches with one link taken out. I hope this shows to be a good investment, since I have no paraphenelia with regard to my purchase. I gave the purchase three stars because it makes me uneasy to not receive and invoice for something so expensive, when I have always received invoices from my Amazon purchases. And for the "free shipping."

5.0 out of 5 stars So many compliments!, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
I received this watch as a Mother's Day/Anniversary gift and I get soooo many compliments on this watch. It was a bit too big for my wrist but is easily adjusted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dishonest Company & Terrible Customer Service!!!, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch because it had links that could be taken out by the clasp rather than having to take it to a jeweler. I have very small wrists and it is hard to find a watch that fits me. Even with taking two links out of the watch, it was still too small. I contacted Jomashop customer service and wanted to set up a return and they refused to let me return the watch because i had removed the links. I explained that this was a bracelet style watch and the links could be removed by using the clasp and the watch was not altered at all. They still refused to allow the return. The whole appeal of purchasing this watch was that i could adjust the length automatically without altering the watch. They advertise this feature and then refuse to accept returns because of it. BEWARE of this company! I will NEVER purchase another item from them and i urge all of you to look elsewhere!

Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch