Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 24, 2015
I'm so happy for my new watch. It's original watch
review image
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2011
I love my new Michael Kors watch , the package came nicely wrapped and fast,exactly on my birthday!! ( a gift from myself) the watch is so nice and elegant, I love the links no need to go somewhere to adjust the size, just remove one link and fit perfect to me, thank you so much to seller for a great price, and great package.I will definately come back to this seller.
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2012
LOVE the watch. So classic and simple. It's a gold tone watch (definitely much different than the picture shown). It doesn't look cheap and get compliments everytime I wear it. Very classy and stylish. Can't say anything bad!
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2012
From the moment I saw it I knew I had to have it! When I received it in the mail it was everything I expected except for one thing, in the picture it is a light brushed gold but in reality it is a bright gold. Still love it, but kinda makes me question if it is real or not, hence the four star rating. None the less it is still a lovely watch.
22 comments25 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2012
I have received so many compliments for this watch.
I like to wear big bangles, so this watch is perfect.
on October 19, 2014
i've been wearing this watch moderately for about month...and the gold finish has already started to come away from the links where they meet. im not impressed that this didnt stand up much more than a $10.00 no name watch which I could have purchased drom a drug store
on April 18, 2015
The watch I received is a genuine MK watch, verified by MK store. The watch I received is not garish, more of a brushed gold. All the markings are there and the watch is running perfectly. It looks rich and deliciously elegant.
review image
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2012
I love love love this watch! It is the best investment I have made to my closet. Looks great with everything I wear!
on April 28, 2014
I received this watch without any paper work on it, no box, no information about the watch. This watch could be fake who knows I don't . I can't belive these people want to sell their watch without proper instructions. I don't ever buy knock off's and I'm not about to start now. I paid $144.00 and they decided to give me back $90.00 of my money and told me to keep the watch (REALY!) I want my full refund and you don't have to worry about me making another purchase from this company!!!!!! Hate when people ack like your lil head Willie.
11 comment8 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2015
My hubby got me this MK watch for my birthday and we were afraid that it would come out to be fake. I AM SO FASCINATED IT WAS ORIGINAL!!!