Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2015
I'm so happy for my new watch. It's original watch
on February 17, 2012
LOVE the watch. So classic and simple. It's a gold tone watch (definitely much different than the picture shown). It doesn't look cheap and get compliments everytime I wear it. Very classy and stylish. Can't say anything bad!
on July 25, 2011
I love my new Michael Kors watch , the package came nicely wrapped and fast,exactly on my birthday!! ( a gift from myself) the watch is so nice and elegant, I love the links no need to go somewhere to adjust the size, just remove one link and fit perfect to me, thank you so much to seller for a great price, and great package.I will definately come back to this seller.
on October 19, 2014
i've been wearing this watch moderately for about month...and the gold finish has already started to come away from the links where they meet. im not impressed that this didnt stand up much more than a $10.00 no name watch which I could have purchased drom a drug store
on April 18, 2015
The watch I received is a genuine MK watch, verified by MK store. The watch I received is not garish, more of a brushed gold. All the markings are there and the watch is running perfectly. It looks rich and deliciously elegant.
on January 30, 2012
From the moment I saw it I knew I had to have it! When I received it in the mail it was everything I expected except for one thing, in the picture it is a light brushed gold but in reality it is a bright gold. Still love it, but kinda makes me question if it is real or not, hence the four star rating. None the less it is still a lovely watch.
on October 6, 2015
My hubby got me this MK watch for my birthday and we were afraid that it would come out to be fake. I AM SO FASCINATED IT WAS ORIGINAL!!!
on December 9, 2012
I have received so many compliments for this watch.
I like to wear big bangles, so this watch is perfect.
on March 10, 2016
It was my Christmas gift for my wife, I am very happy, and it was something I wanted to have, and I happy to see her so happy, I am filled with kisses. In an impressive quality and sophisticated design and cute, he looks great.
Greetings from Costa Rica
Eugenio Salazar
on April 28, 2014
I received this watch without any paper work on it, no box, no information about the watch. This watch could be fake who knows I don't . I can't belive these people want to sell their watch without proper instructions. I don't ever buy knock off's and I'm not about to start now. I paid $144.00 and they decided to give me back $90.00 of my money and told me to keep the watch (REALY!) I want my full refund and you don't have to worry about me making another purchase from this company!!!!!! Hate when people ack like your lil head Willie.