4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, except..
Published 9 months ago by Caity Marie

1.0 out of 5 stars GO TO MACY'S.. Ordering through amazon has been horrible
Published 8 months ago by Bkenn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, except.., October 31, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
I knew I wanted this watch right when I saw it, and the price was even more reason to buy it. So I did, and it is beautiful, other than the fact it arrived with one of the crystals appearing to be falling out of place to where if you look closely you can see the gap in the pattern of the crystals :( Now I'm told the seller cannot do exchanges, so I tried to go through the warranty which came with it, and the sellers warranty does not cover crystals. How appropriate..

1.0 out of 5 stars GO TO MACY'S.. Ordering through amazon has been horrible, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
Read watchgrabber reviews because that's where the watch is coming from.. Shame on amazon for doing business with such a poor ran company with poor quality products.Saw this watch at Macy's in person and told my boyfriend how I loved it .. He was away on work so ordered it on amazon. It came in the mail quick and I was soo excited until I saw that it was scratched under the face plate and I am almost positive it was used. I called amazon that day and they couldn't do much because my bf ordered it and I didn't have any of his info and he was in a meeting at the time.. So the lady at amazon said she would waive the two day shipping charge when he called back to order a new watch .. And would email the return labels and we'd be refunded for the bad watch in about two weeks when she received the watch. This situation wasn't ideal, but I tried to see the glass half full. Well .. The next day my bf calls to order a new watch and they say they can't waive the shipping charge and bla bla bla. So they send me a bad watch, we are out the $180 we paid for two weeks, they can't waive the shipping so it's another $30. After 2 hours on the phone with amazon customer service who apparently can't give me the third parties info, but insist they can't help be because it's a third party, I finally talked to someone higher up on the ladder and they agree to waive the shipping. Finally I feel better about the situation and I tell myself at least we will get the watch the weekend before we leave for Christmas vacation(12/21/13 was when we were told we'd have the watch). INCORRECT.. It is 7:50 on 12/23/13 and we called and were told it would FOR SURE be at my house by toDAY, and still no sign of the watch and we were supposed to be headed out on our trip yesterday, only stayed because we were promised the watch would be at my house by toDAY! WORST EXPERIENCE

5.0 out of 5 stars MK3192, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch for my girlfriend for XMAS 2012 and she loves the watch and gets compliments all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
Great watch for a great value, received as expected and its really nice brand watch, recommended for purchase and wont feel sorry at all :)

5.0 out of 5 stars owesome, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
I bought it for wich a gift for my mother and she loves it! It is very beutyfull and very amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, May 1, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
Purchased as a gift for my sister. It is gorgeous, and she loved it. It is not as bulky as other watches, as the face is slimmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, October 12, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
I got an upclose & personal look at this watch in a major dept. store before I made the purchase. I could not wait to get it home. I bought it in both the rose and gold tone. it was however, necessary to get a couple of links taken out for a more comfortable fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgeous watch., June 7, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
Georgeous watch, excellent price. In love with this watch. Def. do recommend it. It makes my eyes sparkle with joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
Nice watch! Great quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3192 Women's Watch (Watch)
It came in its orginial packaging, and the time was already set up. So many compliments! I love it definitely would get another in other colors or style!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›