Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Rosegold|Change

on July 13, 2015
Exactly what I hoped it would be like. Very lovely rose tint and not too heavy. The face is quite large, but still not too flashy.
on October 25, 2013
This watch was given to me as a gift about a year ago and I love almost everything about it. I get compliments almost everyday and it goes with any outfit! First of all, the rose gold color is amazing. It is extremely versatile and goes with any outfit but can still be the center of attention when wearing neutrals.

The face is plain and simple--no tacky diamonds or bulky dials.

The color on the band, however, has begun to fade which is disappointing but it has been nearly a year of constant use so I guess it has held up pretty well. My sister also has this watch in the regular gold color and the same thing has happened.

All in all, if I could buy this watch again I would. It is a great purchase!
on October 30, 2013
The watch is not nearly as pink as depicted in the picture, it is actually a gold with subtle pink undertones. However this is what I was hoping for.

I'll have to get it sized as the band is much too big, but any nordstrom or macys will do that free of charge. I would do it myself, but I don't have a small enough screw driver.

Overall I'm very pleased with the quality and style of this watch, I can't wait to wear it once it's sized!
on June 2, 2015
Love it . Over all one of my favorites. Casual wear
on January 16, 2015
This is a very nice watch. I bought it for my sister and she loves it. It is not thick, and it has a very nice dial. She resized the watch easily. For you ladies out there the MK3221 is a nice watch to start your collection.
on September 5, 2015
I've had my watch for about 2 months now and I loved it! Unfortunetly the black color is fading and I don't know what to do. Soon it's going to be unwearable 😕
on January 12, 2014
It's pretty and simple hoes with anything and it's def the real deal , I was scared to purchase but it was not a fake
on May 22, 2015
Product had a rose gold face and not a gray face as shown in image.....not what I wanted at all.
on January 9, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift, the watch is nice and elegant but left some questions in mind. When I received the watch, I was excited to examine my purchase. Right of the top the box scared me, I have a few store bought Michael Kors watches and and all have the same box. The top of this box was way shorter and not the same quality as the others, the manual was much fatter and the pillow in which the watch goes around was cheap and stuffed with cotton. Which leaves a question in mind. Is this watch authentic? The watch itself is beautiful with a real subtle "rose gold" more of a gold color rather. The watch compared to my store bought watches look identical. The serial number, logos and craftsmanship look identical to a Michael Kors standard. So who knows? I guess the company who sold it, the only thing is that it is 01/09/14 and I bought this as a Christmas gift, the watch is already showing some slight scratches on the lower band. The others have not scratched so easily.
on September 11, 2015
Received it today, looks and feels great. A nice slim but heavier watch. Definitely not just a women's watch, unisex for sure, as I have shown in pictures by how big the face is.