Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 28, 2015
Great price, quick delivery, packaged well, original tags in tact & in original box. Item met all of my expectations.
review image
on September 18, 2013
I love my new watch! I love the 2 tone chain links, can be worn with anything. It is chunky and weighty but I don't mind it at all. I had to take out 2 links out for my wrist size. When I first put it on, it was a challenge because the links spins and looked all out of place. But once I figured it out, the watch had to be worn snug to your wrist to keep the chain from spinning. It just a beautiful watch. First time I paid for a watch this much, I've been eyeing this watch for a few weeks and so glad I caved. My new fave watch, it definitely is a fashion statement!
on March 21, 2013
I just received this item. I'm in love, love, love. It's absolutely beautiful. Stunning shine, great size and amazing watch face. Michael Kors really put out a classic with this one. Couldn't be happier. Thank you, Amazon for having this on your site. I even saved money by ordering from you versus a department store.
on August 21, 2013
Watch is on larger size being 38mm, and overall I would describe it as "chunky." So if looking for a petite, delicate, light-weight watch this would not be for you. If you want something you will feel on your wrist and others will notice this is a great choice. First time I wore it, someone complimented me. Personally love look/versatility of gold/silver combo, the chain-link type bracelet is unique, and the face is "simply sophisticated." The price has fluctuated often over past several weeks, I ordered mine when offered by Watch Grabber and fulfilled by Amazon for around $170 (see now someone selling for around $150). But pleased w/watch and it was rec'd promptly, and I prefer to order when at least fulfilled by Amazon if not sold by Amazon, so won't overly stress about additional $20 paid over a current offer.
on June 5, 2013
I wanted to get my wife a gift just because and this watch caught my eye. I've heard her talk about this brand before and this watch looked perfect. It fits her for business casual at work or when going out. She loves it a lot and she gets compliments about it all the time.
on February 8, 2015
This is my third MK's watch and I absolutely love it!!!! Love this style and the adjustable links makes it a perfect fit, I have very small wrists! You will fall in love with this watch because it is versatile with wearing either silver or gold jewelry with it. I wear it with two bracelets that are silver and gold and it looks great together. I highly recommend this watch!!!
on December 28, 2015
Love this watch. Gave it to my Girlfriend and she gets constant complements on it. I know it looks a bit like it may be hard to manage and maybe even uncomfortable because of all the moving links but she says it is very comfortable and is not hard to handle. Also on a side note you can easily remove links yourself without taking it to jeweler without any special tools.

Highly recommend this item.
on June 30, 2013
The watch is on the bigger side, but I love it... It is not too big, nor too heavy... It is very fashionable and great quality. Love the "Date Day" feature as well... Initially I wanted the gold tone bracelet, but it was $75 more expensive, I got the silver-gold one with $153 and I enjoy it very much! TY
on May 15, 2013
I love watches and have quite a collection. MK is one of my favorite designers, and I have many pieces from him. This is one of my favorite ones. It has both yellow and white metal, so I can wear it with both colored jewelry. Love the link design. When ever I wear this, people always ask me, where I got it from. The links are so easily removable without any tools, you don't need to visit a watch store.
on May 29, 2014
This is a substantial, good looking watch. It can be worn casual or dressy & the curb link design gives it a fashionable, bracelet appearance. It is NOT too big or too heavy, just a sturdy, well made watch... Just what one should expect from a Michael Kors watch;)