4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch
I saw this watch in macy's and asked if would go on sale ,they said "no", 7 hours later its on Amazon 4 $50 less, I received it 6 days later, I love it!it also was verified by store clerk to be authentic. However the packaging could have been a little more professionally wrapped.
Published 8 months ago by jenelle bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars I would never have bought thiswatch, my wife wanted it
I would never have bought this watch, my wife wanted it. She does not care much for it now, its way too big, probably more like a $20 watch with a name on it that is suppose to make it worth more. The band is made in China, difficult to take out a link as the watch is even big for a man. I think its a man's watch and with a cheap band put on it , now called a woman's...
Published 27 days ago by meme

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, May 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful Watch!!, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
I have never been one to wear watches, but when Michael Kors Rose Gold watches came on the scene, I was swiftly becoming an admirer. I bought this as a birthday present for myself, and I have to say it is absolutely gorgeous. I had it delivered at work and immediately put it on. I got several compliments on it all day. I love the big face and the band design is perfect. I also love that you can just snap the additional links off too. Got a really good price and I'm a very happy camper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky and Fun, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
I love this watch! It is my first rose gold watch and the color seems to glow by itself. It goes with everything and blends well with silver or gold jewelry. There is no need to have someone remove links, they just snap on or off. Another reviewer noted that it is hard to put it on by herself, but I don't seem to have a problem. This watch also feels good to the touch: smooth and comfortable on the hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
The watch is exactly as expected. Very elegant and so easy to remove/add links. No need to take it to a proper jeweller's and pay to get it adjusted. Goes well with pretty much any outfit - would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
I love this watch! I wear it all the time. I ordered two. One for myself and one as a gift. They both came quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved it!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
Quality seems nice, and good looking hand movement. The clasp is a little hard for girlfriend to operate on her own, but it was great that we didn't have to get it sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold and Beautiful, December 12, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
This watch is pretty bold! I was afraid to wear it for a couple of weeks because of the rather large watch face, but I mustered up my sassy side and now I wear it every day. The rose gold finish is really lovely and flattering on my pale skin (I think it would flatter any skin color). The chain sits nice and flush, as does the face. And the surface has held up well after almost 6 months of regular wear. I recommend if you want a fun watch to spice up your wardrobe!

5.0 out of 5 stars wife love's it, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
bought for my wife she loves it. took it to Macy to verify it a genuine MK and everything check out good

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy. Cow., September 29, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
I'm truly in love with this watch. I was hesitant because I was worried I wouldn't have enough clothes to match the color but it truly goes with anything. And the quality?? Amazing. I've had it for about 6 months and not a scratch on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new birthday gift!!!, November 11, 2014
allie (UPLAND, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors MK3223 Women's Watch (Watch)
My boyfriend just bought me this for my birthday, I love it!!! The thinner chain looks super sleek and classy! I've already received tons of compliments on it! :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›