5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect balance!!!!
Published 16 months ago by Sam Mostaghal

1.0 out of 5 stars "ichael Kors" watch
The watch was beautiful except it said "ichael Kors" not "Michael Kors" on the face! Is Savvy Watch selling irregular or fake watches? I don't know but it ruined my daughters Christmas gift!
Published 9 months ago by Marybeth Strano

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect balance!!!!, May 27, 2013
I purchased this watch for my wife's birthday. It's a beautiful watch and is prettier in person. My wife has small wrists and typically steers away from larger watches. This one is an exception. It's beautiful band is a perfect balance between a watch and a bracelet. It is a bit heavy, but my wife says that it's not bothersome and is comfortable to wear. The links are easily removed to adjust the band length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 12, 2013
I bought this watch as birthday gift for my granddaughter's 17th birthday. I read all the reviews and ,as one reviewer stated, it looked better than the picture. My granddaughter could not be more thrilled. She is small(5'2" sz 0) and I was worried about the size and weight of the watch,but it looks great on her wrist. Some links needed to be removed and we did that with no problems. I don't think there is anything not to like about this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars "ichael Kors" watch, December 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good not great, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK4263 Women's Watch (Watch)
My wife loved it, although it wasn't as flashy as I thought it was from the reviews and pictures. Not an everyday watch, but the Mrs has worn it every day since Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, July 9, 2013
This was a gift for my daughter. It is a very classy watch that looks good for those casuals times
and for the professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 29, 2013
I saw this watch and fell in love with it.
I am a MK watch fan! I was just browsing
the sight when I saw this watch and the seller
had it at an awesome price. I was SOLD!
It's simply beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, June 25, 2013
Watch has a great modern and classy look. It was very easy to take out a link. I have a small wrist and had to take out only 1 link.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, February 22, 2013
If you like to look unique this watch is for you. It of course carries the Michael Kors style with just a little flair for the unusal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, June 12, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK4263 Women's Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my best friends birthday, I wasn't sure at first if it would be too bulky since she has tiny wrists.

Boy was I delighted to find that the watch only needed one link removed!(did it myself with link remover tool)

When she opened it, not only did it blow her away, I could tell right away that she loved it!

Even with her tiny wrist, the watch isn't bulky, in all honesty it does the watch and the wearer justice.

I could go on and on about this watch, but in short for the price, the look and make it is probably one of the best purchases i've made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, very smooth action on the dials and I ..., December 12, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK4263 Women's Watch (Watch)
Absolutely beautiful, very smooth action on the dials and I think she will love it for Christmas. Wish I had received the pricing that it dropped to the day after I bought it.

Michael Kors MK4263 Women's Watch