Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 12, 2013
Love the design, but it's big on my very small wrist even with the links taken out. The real reason for my lower rating is that some of the rose gold color rubbed off right away. It has only happened on the links, not the face and case, so it is not so easily noticed by others. But it really irritates me considering the price and brand. I still get tons of compliments though.
on July 15, 2013
Looks like a thousand-dollar bracelet watch. The rose color is a perfect match with the tortoise links in the bracelet.
on May 27, 2014
I had a live chat about how my MK watch is already fading. The live chat guy confirmed that the sale was via Jomashope and the watch had a 2yr warrenty so I want to get it replaced. He told me I had to call Discount Watch Store. I called them and they said I had to call Metro Service Center because I fall under the 2 year warrenty for the MK watches. I called them the young lady indicated they are not familiar with MK purchase via Amazon and they are not associated with Discount Watch Store!! However, she would be happy to repair the watch for a fee of $60.00 Hm.... So what truly is a MK warrently when Amazon announces it?? Does not change the frustration and out come but all of the individuals were very help and kind.

Frustrated and disappointed with the amazon website. I feel I was mislead thinking it was less than 6 months I purchased the watch I can easily get it fixed.
on August 29, 2013
I Absolutely love my Michael Kors watch! It is exactly what I have been looking for! Very pleased with this item!
on May 5, 2014
Same issue everyone else has been having with this piece the rose gold rubs off revealing silver. This happen after one day of use and the watch just feels cheap compared to other brands. Will not be purchasing this brand again. In regards to the seller they were fast and I received the correct item.
on December 28, 2014
I love my watch. It's so cute!!!!
review image
on October 29, 2013
This is the second Michael Kors watch I own and I'm in love with it! It looks great. You can easily make the watch larger or smaller.
Fantastic!
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
i ordered this watch on a Friday and it arrived Tuesday, I absolutely love it. I did find it a little difficult to put on, the way the clasp is designed is a little annoying. The rose gold tone matches my skin tone perfectly. I would wear this watch on special occasions, with nice outfits, and to work. Great buy, the price is amazing. For those of you are wondering, yes the watch is very much authentic.
on December 31, 2014
Pretty fast delivery although the post office left it in my neighbors mailbox, but the links on the clasp were put on backwards, I guess is an easy fix. But at this price wish I didn't have to fix anything..
on December 22, 2014
This was a Christmas present for my wife her and her friends love it. Hopefully there will not be a problem with the rose gold fading away like another reviewer had but so far no complaints.

See 1 answered question