Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's Runway Silver-Tone Watch MK5076
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: Silver|Change

on March 12, 2011
This is for anyone else who wonders what the watch looks like on a real person... I think it's fabulous, and will probably wear it obsessively.
66 comments|176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I must say this is the watch I was looking for! I wanted boyfriend style, not over the top, without excessive amount of diamonds.

Before I got this (at Macys with 25% promo-they took 4 links for my 6" wrist right at the counter for free) I ordered and returned 3 watches. I really wanted substantial watch and something I will love to wear.
First I got Bulova 96R138, beautiful (some diamonds), but very lightweight and small (total size with crown 32mm). Bulova Women's 96R138 Diamond Dial Watch
Second was Seiko SNA517. Looks cool, but also not too big, very thin and the mother of pearl face was a bit over the top for me. Seiko Women's SNA517 Coutura Alarm Chronograph Watch
Finally I purchased mens watch Tissot PRC200 white face with stainless stell bracelet and it was cool but for guys; looked a bit too big on my wrist, didn't have a wow factor and yeah, it's a mens watch. Tissot Men's T17158632 T-Sport PRC200 Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch

After 3rd return I went to the store to see MK5076 in person. It doesn't look cheap and I felt in love. The generic picture on Amazon doesn't show hot great piece it is.

As you can see on the video (I let my hubby do the talking for once;) this watch is beautiful, it is simple but the details are sharp. The bracelet is shiny which makes it look like a great feminine accessory. It is not heavy for me. The watch is simple and classy. Btw I am 9 months pregnant right now and I gain more fat that I wanted to;) but obviously my wrist won't get much smaller, maybe few millimiters so the look will be similar.
The specs:
- face size 32 mm,
- total size 38 mm,
- case thickness approx. 12-13 mm,
- band 20 mm (thicker that my husband's watch),
- weight approx. 5 oz (4.9 oz on my electronic scale),
- stainless steel bracelet,
- mineral window,
- quartz movement (needs battery).
My only wish is that window could be sapphire (scratch resistant) and instead of quartz I'd love automatic (the price would be higher with these components though).

I also added the picture of MK5076 with 2 other watches. The MK5700 is nice too, more feminine that MK5076. If you like boyfriend look but prefer smaller watch go with very similar MK5428 (case size 33 mm).
There is also mother of pearl version of MK5076, model MK5304.

My husband is into watches and he supported me to choose the right watch;) He really likes this one on me and I highly recommend it if you like the style!
review image
on December 26, 2009
This is a beautiful, expensive looking watch. I searched high and low for a chrongraph that looks sleek and modern, not frilly and overdone and this one fits the bill perfectly.

The first thing to note is that it is LARGE and heavy! I love the look, but it definitely looks more like a men's watch. On my super-tiny wrist the face almost covers the front of my wrist, with just one link showing on either side. Again, this is the look I was going for but be aware it is large. Also, be prepared to get links taken out. Of course this is standard procedure for this type of watch, but the way this one came was even too large for my boyfriend.

On the wrist this watch is very shiny and eye-catching without being too "blingy" as it does not have any sparkle. If you're looking for big chunky watch that looks much more expensive than it really is, I think this is an excellent choice.
on December 7, 2010
This watch is all that it tis cracked up to be. It is large without looking goofy. It has a clean modern chronograph dial that looks sophisticated and not gaudy, cheap or confusing. It is heavy, which I personally think is a good thing, I don't want my watch to feel like it came out of a bubble gum machine, but that's just me. It's an all around watch that goes with just about everything. Michael Kors nailed it!
on November 18, 2013
It stopped working about 8 months after I got it for no reason. I never brought it close to water, never dropped it or anything. I just went to check the time and it was frozen. I tried to send it in on warranty but the sellers of the watch were making it very difficult by replying to my emails with unhelpful resposes and I never was able to send it in. If it weren't for that I would have loved it.
on August 30, 2010
I love large, masculine looking watches and this watch serves both purposes. It's not too heavy for me as I am a big big-boned but I still had to have about 3 links taken out to get a perfect fit. it's very functional and with a water rating of 10ATM, i expect it to be quite rugged.

It is very eye-catching without being too flamboyant. I received a lot of compliments on the first day of wearing it. It's sure to become my new best friend and has encouraged be to buy more Michael Kors watches.
on March 14, 2013
I received this watch as a gift in Sept 2012 and have kept it in nice shape. A link in the strap came off and when I took it into the Michael Kors shop they told me I had to mail it in for repair, which includes shipping costs and a $32 watch repair fee. Warranty only applies to watch mechanical workings. Seems a bit much to fix a defective strap, as the watch had not undergone any extreme wear or tear and just became loose on my wrist when I was talking to someone at a restaurant. I was disappointed that this watch was not in line with the high quality I have come to expect from Michael Kors products.
on June 10, 2014
I have to admit, I'm not one to write reviews, although I rely heavily on reviews written by others. I know, terrible. When I received the watch I knew I needed to write a review for all those people like myself. At first I was hesitant to order the watch but after reading a lot of the reviews and doing some research I decided worst case scenario I would send it back if it didn't succeed my expectations. Well it did, and then some. I was pleasantly impressed. The watch is beautiful. It came in a very nice box and was packaged just as I would have expected. I'm so very happy I decided to order and I promise you won't be either.
on June 22, 2015
The box was all dented when I picked it up from the post office, so I was really worried, but inside the Michael Kors box was intact, and looked perfectly legitimate, and the watch inside is just as I expected. Nothing seems off, though I'm not really going over it with a keen eye. It was priced at less than half of what Nordstrom/Michael Kors store was charging and it looks nice, new and shiny. I'm really happy with the purchase and transaction.

I should also add that I am normally a small watch wearer and decided to go for something bigger (due to the trend and the readability). This watch is quite large and even the sales lady said it was too big for my size arm/wrists. But between this and the slightly smaller Blair model, I decided with this one because I liked the simplicity and I didn't like the bling on the Blair (not to mention how tacky it would be if one of the crystals fell off - it most likely WILL happen). I'm really pleased. After taking a day to get used to the size of it, it feels completely normal. The only setback is the moisture that gets trapped when washing your hands and it feels kinda hot under there sometimes - hard to fiddle it around compared to a smaller watch. But the added weight doesn't bother me at all. Don't be afraid to go big - it's a great classy watch!
on September 26, 2010
I LOVE this watch! I've only had it for a week, but I have already gotten tons of compliments on it. I had to get 3 links taken out, but I was expecting to do that anyway based on the other reviews I read. I paid $12 to have it done, and it fits very well. It's important to get enough links taken out that it isn't moving around on your arm and bumping into things.

The silver is great, and it can be worn as a dressy or casual watch. I would definitely recommend this!