Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's MK5128 Runway Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 1, 2011
Beautiful watch! Love it and I get so many compliments on it! My only upset is that because it is rose gold "plated", the normal everyday wear and tear is more noticeable. I work at a desk all day and am hardly rough on my jewelry, but I have noticed the underside of the watch getting slightly marked up. This started happening within a week or two of wearing it. It is only on the underside, and of course I'm the only one who notices it, but this was my concern from the beginning about getting a "plated" watch. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get rid of the marks or how to prevent them, I would be happy to hear it! Overall, love the watch! But again, just a little disappointed that such a high quality and expensive watch could get discolored so easily.
88 comments|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2011
The watch is beautiful BUT the the band started to loose color the whole purpose of getting the watch was because of the color the watch sucks like i said it is not worth 250.00 don't buy it
22 comments|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2011
Very nice looking watch. Got it for my Bday. The band is super cheap it has started to scratch and fade only after a few weeks of use. I don't thinks it's worth the money! Very disappointing!
11 comment|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2012
So I got this watch a year ago for Christmas. Fell in love!! But as the year went by the band completly faded. I was so upset and since I didnt buy it from Michael kors I couldn't go to them to fix. After searching through posts online for hours I found a service center in dalla tx that specializes in Michael kors and other brands. For 32 bucks which included shipping back to me I sent it in and the replaces the entire band, the center cover piece, gave me a new battery And if the glass was scratched they even replace it. I got my watch back in 2 weeks and it's like brand new!!!! 1-800-842-8621 metro service center!!! I can't say anything better about them!!!
44 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2015
I write because the product is to buy everything and ask damaged product warranty command you picture where you can see what happens
review image review image review image
on January 27, 2013
I was a litte hesitant to order this based on the reviews online. I went ahead and bought it. I love it and wear it like 3 times a week. So far is has not changed its color or tarnished. I got compliments at work and when I go out. I'm a silver type of women. But, Rose Gold is different and I love it.
on February 16, 2012
I was so sad I had return this watch, I always got so many complements on it. But after 4 months of wear the rose gold was starting to rub off. I worked retail and I use to sell watches including Michael Kors, so I know about watches and how to take care of them. I wasn't rough on it, every time I was done wearing it I always cleaned it properly then stored it away. So when the color started to fade I exchanged it for a 2nd one, then noticed the chronograph was defective... It wouldn't reset back to 0 in thee end I ended up returning the watch.

Keep in mind though a lot of times when people complain about the watch quality 9 times out of 10 they don't know how to take care of it and abuse it and never clean it. I took care of it and it did no good. I was very disappointed in the quality of this watch.

Pros
beautiful color
good weight
eye catching
can be sized to fit really small wrist. (I have a child size wrist 5 1/2 inches all the way around)
water resistant

Cons
Color fades away quickly!
defective chronograph (Test the chronograph before you buy it)
kind of expensive

If you decide to get this watch get it in silver that way you don't have to worry about the color fading the rose gold is stainless steel dipped in a rose gold color. I do recommend buying this in a store though should you have any issue you can take it in and get it dealt with quickly.
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2012
I did not purchase my watch off Amazon, I paid full price in Macy's. The watch was my Christmas gift and I'm extremely disappointed. After wearing my watch once the rose gold plating came off on the band, thinking it was a defect, Macy's replaced my watch, now once again wore it only once same thing happened. It's a gorgeous watch, just not worth the money. After one wear the watch looks cheap. I will never purchase a Michael Kor's watch again, I've had 3 two silver with rhinestones, all stones fell out, now I have had this horrendous experience even though I love Michael Kors products. DEFINITELY DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH!
on January 23, 2011
The watch is really beautiful and my wife loved it but after wearing it for a couple of days she noticed the small dials weren't moving and she had already took out the links for it to fit her wrist. So she had to go to the Micheal Kors store to have them send it in to fix it but so that was easy.
on July 17, 2011
Unfortunately, like so many others here, the rose gold on the band started wearing very quickly (within weeks). At the pace it's going, my watch will be a stainless steel watch within a year. VERY disappointing.