5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Wow! Wow!
Published 16 months ago by CaSandra Mathis

1.0 out of 5 stars Sheri
I LOVE this watch but after only wearing it a few times the band looks gray. It can not find anything to clean it. I am extrememly disappointed that a watch like this has such poor quality. Do not buy a watch with a polyurathane wrapped band!
Published on December 30, 2009 by Sheri

1.0 out of 5 stars Sheri, December 30, 2009
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5145 Women's Two Tone Stainless Steel Quartz Chronograph White Dial Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars nice but thik it twice!, August 2, 2009
Miguelina Medina (Republica Dominicana) - See all my reviews
This watch is beautiful but it gets dirty so easily! I used with jeans and the bracelet gets blue! and i dont know how to clean it. I ve tried everything!

1.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointed, December 30, 2009
I got this watch for x-may from my husband cause I wanted it so bad. Its only the 30th and the band is gray. I am very upset. I called the company and they said that they are taking them off the market. If the store does not take it back they said that they will give you a new one.
I am not happy cause I love this watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Solution for dirt..., August 30, 2011
I agree with other reviews with how easily this watch gets dirty. I have found that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does the best job at cleaning the watch. Just a tip that I thought others hopefully will find useful and may be able to salvage their watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Wow! Wow!, July 15, 2013
I thought this watch was beautiful on the website. Well, it's even lovelier in person. The watch band comes a bit large, but that's a good thing. I hate when I buy a women's watch and the band is so small as if every woman is supposed to be petite with tiny wrists. Michael Kors takes that into consideration and leaves a little extra. If you don't know how, or aren't about to risk messing up a stunningly beautiful watch, like I am, you could always take the watch to the jewelers to have the wristband resized.
Again, this is a simply gorgeous watch. Of course, as the band is white, you'll have to find a way to clean it 'cuz it will get a bit dirty. But, most jewelers carry all sorts of cleaning agents for fine watches. As soon as I get my watch to the mall for adjusting I'm going to grab a cleaner because I plan to get plenty of wear out of this beauty.
Oh, and it's definitely an authentic Michael Kors. No fake like some sellers on Amazon. I matched my watch to the one in Macy's and they were exact. The only difference is that I got such a deal at Amazon and Macy's watches were the original price of $225. Love my watch and will be buying lots more Michael Kors!

1.0 out of 5 stars same problem, January 6, 2011
I have been wanting this watch for about 3 months and my hubby bought it for me for christmas. Its a beautiful watch but DONT BUY IT!!!! it gets filthy. i only wore it 3 time and it look bad!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I Am Embarrassed to wear this watch, April 28, 2011
I bought this and loved the watch. After the first wear it looks dingy. After extended wear it looks absolutely disgusting. I want my money back. I plan to go soon to the shop in Soho and work something out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not able to clean!, August 27, 2010
I received this watch in 2009 as a christmas gift and I love the look but it gets dirty VERY easily! anything will make it look dingy and it is impossible to clean. I even contacted the company and the methods they suggested (leather cleaner and oxi clean) do NOT work. I do not recommend purchasing it. they do have it in purple blue brown and maybe the darker colors will hide dirt better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy but consider the watch band, November 11, 2013
I love the look of this watch. As in other reviews, the pictures do not do this watch justice. It’s far nicer than represented because the four recessed chronograph and date windows along with the distance to the glass watch face from the inside face give it an amazing 3D effect that just doesn’t show in pictures. The face color is a somewhat flat white unlike other MK watches that are iridescent. The gold accents aren’t too shiny which could really cheapen a watch if not done properly. The thickness of the watch face is ˝ so if you’re looking for something small and not noticeable, this isn’t going to be it. The important factor that must be noted though is the watch band. There’s a removable attached tag on the watch that says, “IMPORTANT: This Michael Kors watch is made with porous material. You should avoid having your watch come into contact with any other materials because they may discolor or stain your watch.” They are speaking of the band, which while not exactly rubber, has a smooth rubberized type feel to both the outside and inside of the band. I would expect that if this watch were worn to work and placed upon the desk where there was paperwork with ink, marker, and pencil writing, the back of the band would begin to pick it up and most likely not be removable. MK also makes a ceramic one that might be a better choice if this is a turn off to you (MK 5237 with gold accent and 5163, 5188, 5391 without). I’m going to give it a try and if an update of this review is needed, I’ll add one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!!, October 29, 2013
This watch is amazing. It came on time and it looks great. Do not believe those bad reviews where it says the band gets dirty. It might collect some dust and stuff, just blow it off and everything will be fine. It goes with any outfit and it looks very classy. I am planning on getting another Michael Kors watch soon!!