Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 30, 2009
I LOVE this watch but after only wearing it a few times the band looks gray. It can not find anything to clean it. I am extrememly disappointed that a watch like this has such poor quality. Do not buy a watch with a polyurathane wrapped band!
11 comment|89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2009
This watch is beautiful but it gets dirty so easily! I used with jeans and the bracelet gets blue! and i dont know how to clean it. I ve tried everything!
44 comments|85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2011
I agree with other reviews with how easily this watch gets dirty. I have found that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does the best job at cleaning the watch. Just a tip that I thought others hopefully will find useful and may be able to salvage their watch.
on December 30, 2009
I got this watch for x-may from my husband cause I wanted it so bad. Its only the 30th and the band is gray. I am very upset. I called the company and they said that they are taking them off the market. If the store does not take it back they said that they will give you a new one.
I am not happy cause I love this watch
55 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2013
I thought this watch was beautiful on the website. Well, it's even lovelier in person. The watch band comes a bit large, but that's a good thing. I hate when I buy a women's watch and the band is so small as if every woman is supposed to be petite with tiny wrists. Michael Kors takes that into consideration and leaves a little extra. If you don't know how, or aren't about to risk messing up a stunningly beautiful watch, like I am, you could always take the watch to the jewelers to have the wristband resized.
Again, this is a simply gorgeous watch. Of course, as the band is white, you'll have to find a way to clean it 'cuz it will get a bit dirty. But, most jewelers carry all sorts of cleaning agents for fine watches. As soon as I get my watch to the mall for adjusting I'm going to grab a cleaner because I plan to get plenty of wear out of this beauty.
Oh, and it's definitely an authentic Michael Kors. No fake like some sellers on Amazon. I matched my watch to the one in Macy's and they were exact. The only difference is that I got such a deal at Amazon and Macy's watches were the original price of $225. Love my watch and will be buying lots more Michael Kors!
on January 6, 2011
I have been wanting this watch for about 3 months and my hubby bought it for me for christmas. Its a beautiful watch but DONT BUY IT!!!! it gets filthy. i only wore it 3 time and it look bad!!!
on February 17, 2012
When I first saw this watch I went crazy and had to have it.
When arrived it was perfect, just like I imagined, hwr after the first time I used it stained. Even with your jeans, it gets the bracelet dark as its rubber.
Tried to go to a Michael Kors store and they told me they could not do anything.
Now I have almost a green watch, terrible and expensive.
on November 26, 2014
I bougth it in 2013 and the rubber wrist band is broken;
review image
on April 28, 2011
I bought this and loved the watch. After the first wear it looks dingy. After extended wear it looks absolutely disgusting. I want my money back. I plan to go soon to the shop in Soho and work something out.
on May 28, 2015
This is my second Michael Kors watch with the rubberized band. I also have it in black & gold. I have had the watch for 2 years and the band is poorly constructed. The rubber surrounding the watch band rips, tears, and falls off. I was expecting better quality from Michael Kors. I even tried to contact the seller for a replacement band or assistance having my band fixed, with no results.