Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2009
I LOVE this watch but after only wearing it a few times the band looks gray. It can not find anything to clean it. I am extrememly disappointed that a watch like this has such poor quality. Do not buy a watch with a polyurathane wrapped band!
11 comment| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 2, 2009
This watch is beautiful but it gets dirty so easily! I used with jeans and the bracelet gets blue! and i dont know how to clean it. I ve tried everything!
44 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2011
I agree with other reviews with how easily this watch gets dirty. I have found that the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser does the best job at cleaning the watch. Just a tip that I thought others hopefully will find useful and may be able to salvage their watch.
on December 30, 2009
I got this watch for x-may from my husband cause I wanted it so bad. Its only the 30th and the band is gray. I am very upset. I called the company and they said that they are taking them off the market. If the store does not take it back they said that they will give you a new one.
I am not happy cause I love this watch
55 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2013
I thought this watch was beautiful on the website. Well, it's even lovelier in person. The watch band comes a bit large, but that's a good thing. I hate when I buy a women's watch and the band is so small as if every woman is supposed to be petite with tiny wrists. Michael Kors takes that into consideration and leaves a little extra. If you don't know how, or aren't about to risk messing up a stunningly beautiful watch, like I am, you could always take the watch to the jewelers to have the wristband resized.
Again, this is a simply gorgeous watch. Of course, as the band is white, you'll have to find a way to clean it 'cuz it will get a bit dirty. But, most jewelers carry all sorts of cleaning agents for fine watches. As soon as I get my watch to the mall for adjusting I'm going to grab a cleaner because I plan to get plenty of wear out of this beauty.
Oh, and it's definitely an authentic Michael Kors. No fake like some sellers on Amazon. I matched my watch to the one in Macy's and they were exact. The only difference is that I got such a deal at Amazon and Macy's watches were the original price of $225. Love my watch and will be buying lots more Michael Kors!
on January 6, 2011
I have been wanting this watch for about 3 months and my hubby bought it for me for christmas. Its a beautiful watch but DONT BUY IT!!!! it gets filthy. i only wore it 3 time and it look bad!!!
on November 26, 2014
I bougth it in 2013 and the rubber wrist band is broken;
review image
on February 17, 2012
When I first saw this watch I went crazy and had to have it.
When arrived it was perfect, just like I imagined, hwr after the first time I used it stained. Even with your jeans, it gets the bracelet dark as its rubber.
Tried to go to a Michael Kors store and they told me they could not do anything.
Now I have almost a green watch, terrible and expensive.
on April 28, 2011
I bought this and loved the watch. After the first wear it looks dingy. After extended wear it looks absolutely disgusting. I want my money back. I plan to go soon to the shop in Soho and work something out.
on June 30, 2014
Amazing watch. I'm a hairstylist and work with color everyday, it wipes right off. I was skeptical reading all the other bad reviews, but those were wrong. Nothing wrong with the watch at all. Very great product!