Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on July 6, 2012
I was so excited when I got this gorgeous watch, so when it wasn't working I was very saddened. Luckily, the seller accepted my return and gave me another one that was working. I was pleased with the shop but I have a suggestion below. I love this watch, its a bit edgy and Kors watches are so stylish. It goes with casual style as well as going out style. I get a lot of compliments on it.
I took a star away because return shipping wasn't free, and shipping was slow. It cost me 13 bucks, which I thought was kind of unfair since the watch not working from the get go, and it increased the price. My suggestion to the seller would be to include free return shipping when their is a problem with the product. If it was a return based on my change of mind, I agree I should pay shipping, but not if the product is faulty.
55 comments|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2010
I have pretty small wrists and was afraid that this watch was going to be too wide and bulky- it isn't and I am very happy with the overall aesthetics of the watch. I do notice that I'm wearing a watch when am using my hands, however (like when talking to someone), as it is a bit heavier than most of my other watches. I imagine I would get used to this though.

Its construction is solid and the links are quite comfortable since they're coated with a rubberized material. You cannot really tell from the photo, but the links are wrapped with the rubber material vertically. So if you were to look at the watch from the left or right side, you would be able to see the gold links in between.
33 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2010
I have a very small wrist. I have tried big watches before and always send them back. This watch came and although it is indeed large and I had to have links taken out, I kept it and am glad I did. It's pretty, It's comfortable, I can see what time it is without my glasses(!) and I can get it wet! I am a bit of a sucker for Michael Kors merchandise anyway, and this watch was no exception!
on February 8, 2014
The watch arrived and I was so pleased. I seldom treat myself to such an "extra" special gift. I purchased it for Christmas 2013. Being very practical..."why buy and expensive watch when a $30 one will tell time." I wore it almost everyday after the purchase and the compliments were plentiful. To say I was thrilled would be an understatement. So what happened? Less than a month after I received the watch all the silicone cover on the link near the clasp wore off. Now it has all the charm of a smile with a missing tooth. I hesitate to wear it... The quality is just not there on this purchase. BTW I work as a professional in an office...no hard work with my hands that might have put it in jeopardy. The most potentially dangerous thing my hands are around is a keyboard! Darn, I so wanted to love this watch for a long time. It is a simply beautiful design and might have turned me into a watch junkie had it not disappointed so quickly. Now it sits in a drawer most of the time and I wear my $30 dollar standby.
on August 13, 2014
Its a really nice watch and i really really like it. The only thing i hate about this watch is the rubber band. The rubber wears and starts breaking. I already have a few links that are missing the rubber material.
on September 18, 2013
I purchased this watch for 17yr old. The watch looks just the way it's advertise. However, I'm very concerned about the silicone band. The band is starting to have small slits throughout the silicone and I have concerns about its durability. I may have to return the watch although my 17yr old won't like that. We will see how the seller responds to my return and concerns.
on July 4, 2013
It is a pretty watch. I was afraid to buy because the price was cheaper than the store but I had no problem.
The watch arrived before the estimate arrival date and comes with the original box, instructions and target from Michael Kors.
on July 11, 2013
This watch was the exact replica of what was pictured online! I was so excited when it arrived and impressed with the packaging and the watch. Bravo!!!
on November 14, 2012
I bought this watch as an accessory to wear when I don mostly black clothing and gold jewelry. However, I find that I like wearing it with a lot of different looks. I initially thought of this watch as casual or sporty, mainly because of the band. After trying it on, however, I found that the look of the watch also works for evening in some cases, too.

The original size of the watchband was huge on my wrist. I took the watch to my local Michael Kors boutique to have it resized, complimentary. After taking out three links, I find that the watch is still a tad looser than I'd like but taking out a fourth link would definitely make it way too snug. I took off one star for slightly imperfect fit.
on September 12, 2015
My girlfriend told me she loves the watch and got a lot of compliments on it. But she's really nice to me so she might be lying idk. One thing I can say is I had to buy a tool on amazon with this watch cuz I had to remove like 5 links. She has tiny wrists but still, I feel like this watch would be a perfct fit for Brock Lesnar.