5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT. LOVE IT!
I LOVE THIS WATCH!!! It is the perfect size for my smaller wrist! It is a nice large size, but not so bulky like some other ones. It is also the perfect gold tone...not too bright. I highly recommend it to anyone looking at Michael Kors watches, but think some of them are way too big. Great packaging, and with Amazon Prime, I got it extra fast!! Love Amazon prime too!
Published on August 5, 2011 by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but doesnt work properly
Love the watch but within the first week of having it the minute hand stopped working, I don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back waiting for a credit to start all over again, I need a watch
Published 16 months ago by Anne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT. LOVE IT!, August 5, 2011
Nick (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!!!!, July 2, 2011
Just received my watch with ONE DAY shipping! Ordered this last night and got it this morning and on a Saturday! Love you Amazon! Great watch. Perfect size. I had originally ordered the Michael Kors 5055, but the face was way to large for my wrist. I wanted something a bit smaller. The 33mm width on this face is perfect! I'll need to get a few links taken out, but it's perfect. Exactly what I was looking for without buying a Rolex!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, October 22, 2012
I cannot say enough about this watch. It's perfect for those of you who want the "oversized" look but have teeny tiny wrists like myself. I had seen this one listed as the
"small runway" on Amazon a while back, so I did a search for it on the internet to read more about it. I saw that the diameter was 33mm compared to the typical 38mm you see. Because I could never find a store that carried it, I was very scared to purchase without trying it on and without see a model picture. Honestly, when it first arrived I was a little disappointed. I thought it looked too small, but once I took the links out and was able to see it on I thought it looked great! It looked and fit exactly how I wanted it to. I love it so much, I will be purchasing it in the silver soon! i will try and attach a pic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5384 Women's Watch (Watch)
I love the look of this watch; it's a great size even for a small wrist. The face is easy to read and very classy. I was glad to find this watch available on Amazon at a GREAT price! Beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, September 28, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5384 Women's Watch (Watch)
I have had this watch for about 6 months and its great! No complaints whatsoever. Its still a great golden color with no signs of wear and tear

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Watch for a Stylish Woman, July 9, 2013
The size of this watch is perfect for my small wrist. Not too big, simple and classy. The gold isn't bright and obnoxious. Just lovely :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, May 18, 2013
Classic style watch that is neither too big nor too small. The two tones of gold are also nice elements.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5384 Women's Watch (Watch)
perfect size (with links removed) for small wrist, but still have as oversized watch look. love it, a must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5384 Women's Watch (Watch)
I really needed a gold watch and have recently fallen in love with the MK line of watches. I wanted one with a smaller face than my others and this watch was perfect. Shipping was super quick to an overseas location. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 18, 2014
Alma Raldiris (San Juan, P.R. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5384 Women's Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch,not only for its looks ,but for its performance.I'm using it for everyday and even when I go swimming

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›