Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2012
I cannot say enough about this watch. It's perfect for those of you who want the "oversized" look but have teeny tiny wrists like myself. I had seen this one listed as the
"small runway" on Amazon a while back, so I did a search for it on the internet to read more about it. I saw that the diameter was 33mm compared to the typical 38mm you see. Because I could never find a store that carried it, I was very scared to purchase without trying it on and without see a model picture. Honestly, when it first arrived I was a little disappointed. I thought it looked too small, but once I took the links out and was able to see it on I thought it looked great! It looked and fit exactly how I wanted it to. I love it so much, I will be purchasing it in the silver soon! i will try and attach a pic.
review image
on August 5, 2011
I LOVE THIS WATCH!!! It is the perfect size for my smaller wrist! It is a nice large size, but not so bulky like some other ones. It is also the perfect gold tone...not too bright. I highly recommend it to anyone looking at Michael Kors watches, but think some of them are way too big. Great packaging, and with Amazon Prime, I got it extra fast!! Love Amazon prime too!
on July 2, 2011
Just received my watch with ONE DAY shipping! Ordered this last night and got it this morning and on a Saturday! Love you Amazon! Great watch. Perfect size. I had originally ordered the Michael Kors 5055, but the face was way to large for my wrist. I wanted something a bit smaller. The 33mm width on this face is perfect! I'll need to get a few links taken out, but it's perfect. Exactly what I was looking for without buying a Rolex!
on December 5, 2012
This was a gift for my adult daughter - at her request. The watch is very pretty, but she was a bit surprised that it is thicker and heavier than she expected. She is happy with it. She has only had it a few weeks, so can't report on whether it holds up to scratches of the crystal or discoloration of the gold tone finish.
on December 26, 2013
I am very happy with this purchase. BEAUTIFUL WATCH,I BOUGHT this for my mother for Christmas she loves this brand it was even nicer in person the gold tone is classy.Note I did a lot of research on this particular brand and the watches tend to run big that's the style you can wear them fitted or loose if u are into the dainty this is not for u.my mother is petite "4,11" and into the nice jewelry I never purchased jewelry for her my dad use to own a jewelry store so he new his stuff.I did not notice till a week ago my dad had bought her a $1500 for there anniversary.the size happen to be the same size as the one I bought hers was a silver tone so instead of returning it I wanted her to see if she liked it and give that choice to her.She absolutely Loved this watch both her and my dad seemed very surprised.I would definitely recommend this watch.if u r into the dainty not so much beautiful,beautiful watch.
on September 28, 2013
I have had this watch for about 6 months and its great! No complaints whatsoever. Its still a great golden color with no signs of wear and tear
on July 9, 2013
The size of this watch is perfect for my small wrist. Not too big, simple and classy. The gold isn't bright and obnoxious. Just lovely :)
on April 8, 2013
Love the watch but within the first week of having it the minute hand stopped working, I don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back waiting for a credit to start all over again, I need a watch
on January 6, 2014
Love the watch.. It was a gift for someone who has small wrists. After taking a couple of links out, it fits and looks perfect. Doesn't overpower her wrist.
on May 18, 2013
Classic style watch that is neither too big nor too small. The two tones of gold are also nice elements.