5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch !!!
I got this one from Jomashop and it was delivered before the due date.
Excellent buy. The rose goldtone works well for the Summer. Nice chunky piece and the blue dial reminds me of the Rolex submariner but at a fraction of the cost.
Published on June 3, 2011 by cartier girl

3.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BUT VERY FRAGILE
This is a beautiful watch but very sensible. Mine got stained just by my regular wearing. If you have some body lotion on, watch out because just by touching it it will be permanently ruined.
Published on August 20, 2012 by Erin

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch !!!, June 3, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
I got this one from Jomashop and it was delivered before the due date.
great alternative to the goldtone tonneau I bought last year. i am getting rave reviews from both men and women alike. I am a Kors Junkie
Would definitely reccommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Bel Aire Chronograph Ladies Watch MK5410, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch. I love it so much I wear it everyday and it seems to be a talking piece. The rose gold is not as common which makes it more unique and the blue face seems to go well with jeans or blue/navy dresses so a great choice from day into night. I wear this watch slightly loose like a bracelet so the larger size doesn't look like it's strangling my little wrist. Def recommend. Great/fast shipping all the way to NZ as well. Michael Kors Bel Aire Chronograph Ladies Watch MK5410

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, June 11, 2012
Tami (Mississippi) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
It's gorgeous. Only problem is that it is huge. I had to have 4 links removed before I could wear it.

3.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BUT VERY FRAGILE, August 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Loved It., July 18, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
The packaging of this watch was perfect. I was quite impressed that it came inside a Michael Kors box with the warranty booklet too. The weight of this was amazing as well. I bought this watch for my wife as a graduation gift. She absolutely loved it. She was screaming and blushing the rear of the night. The only problem we had was when she tried to get the links removed from a department store that sold the same watch, they wouldn't do it because it wasn't purchased from that particular store. So went to an independent jeweler that charged us $12 to remove the links. She is still wearing this watch with pride and a smile on her face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., June 14, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
Loved! Its not so rose, but its kind of gold I guess, the size is ok and the watch is really perfect on details.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite watch !!!, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
After a long time researching the perfect watch for me decided to buy this one, I can diffidently say that I am very pleased with it. Gorgeous watch, love that it is big and heavy, the rose gold tone and navy face compliment each other. If you like the whole boyfriend watch thing then this watch is diffidently for you !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and chic you will love this watch, November 25, 2013
LEJ "LEJ" (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
This watch is gorgeous, stylish and chic. The other reviews said it was big and it is, if you are a very petite lady you may want to check out other MK watches. I had to take it to the jewelers to have links removed because as I said it is a big watch. I have received many compliments and lots of jealous looks. I would definitely recommend this as a gift. I will also mention that this is a heavy watch you will definitely know you have it on your wrist. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Watch!, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
I wear this watch all the time and get so many compliments when I wear it! Be careful however, don't wear to many lotions while wearing, will tarnish. Love it otherwise!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ladies watch, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch for my daughter-in-law who found it to be too big and heavy to wear. She actually pinned it on Pinterest which gave me the clue that she liked it, but she actually thought it was a man's watch when she received it since it was so big. She planned to exchange it for something else.

Michael Kors MK5410 Women's Watch