Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 12, 2011
This is my second michael kors watch and I LOVE IT! I get so many compliments every time I wear this watch and it's beautiful. The only person who doesn't like it is my mother (she thinks its gaudy), and it is a little flashy but still really elegant. Love it. Can't wait to buy another one.
on December 1, 2011
I bought this watch for my wife as a birthday present. She loved it! It is soliddly built, not too heavy. The wristband feels very light and is a matte color resembling ivory.
on September 30, 2012
Firstly I must say that the watch arrived as described and was delivered on time with a tracking number via USPS/Canada Post. My wife had it sized and has worn it infrequently. After about three weeks or so the watch has died (just as I am writing this review). Not sure if it is a battery issue or more serious. She will have a local Jeweler check it out and I hope we do not have to return it. If it is the battery not sure why it would be dead so soon.
on January 8, 2013
If you are considering buying this watch BUY IT! You will not regret it. I never get extended warranties. I am getting one for this watch. Delivery was quick. 2 day. The packaging from Amazon.com left a little to be desired( it was just boxed and taped closed. No type of cushioning at all.) .... Anywayzzz... The watch is nothing short of beautifully made... worth every dime...
on January 19, 2012
This watch is beautiful! I love it! Priced well. If you like big things then this definitely is a must have.
on January 5, 2015
I absolutely love my watch - I received it as a Christmas gift and was pleasantly surprised to love it in person as much as I loved it online.

However - there are a few things I would point out to future buyers:

The band is big. I have an average size wrist for a woman and it slides a few inches up my arm. Here's the hard part - apparently, this watch is very difficult to size. I brought it to several local jewelers, as well as the Michael Kors store, and no one was able to remove the links. One said that the pins wouldn't budge, another said that the pins were ceramic and delicate. Since it was purchased on Amazon, no store (including Michael Kors) would take the liability of being responsible if the watch broke, even though it was a genuine Michael Kors watch. I was told by one jeweler to send it out, which would take a few weeks, so I will update if I am able to successfully get it sized.

Also, the gold is a little darker than it is in the picture.

Otherwise, the watch is gorgeous, works well, and feels nice. It matches everything I wear.
on April 26, 2012
I loved the watch very nice rave reviews when ever I wear it. Very stunning appeal just like the picture.
on June 11, 2012
I LOVE THIS WATCH. This is my first MK watch and its everything i expected and more. I've had this watch for only 4 days and already i've received numerous compliments and inquiries about where I purchased it. The picture really serves this watch no justice, even more beatiful in person!
on December 3, 2012
Am so in love with this watch!!! Every time I wear it I get a lot of compliments about this watch
on January 8, 2013
Nothing can be a more apt gift to my wife on our wedding anniversary. This gold watch from Michael Kors is designed beautifully with shinning stones around the dial. The watch has chronograph functions. My wife is always envious of my chronograph collection and she always wanted to own one. I decided to fulfill her wish by presenting her the Madison Chronograph Horn and Gold watch. The watch is water resistant. The gold and stone combination gives an elegant touch to the watch.