5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch
Great watch. Best price I could fine online and locally (Melb, AUS). Compliments from others quite often. Packaging was great.
Published 11 months ago by David

3.0 out of 5 stars FADED COLOR.
I just wanted to save a couple of bucks from shipping, and I bought it here! It's been about 5 weeks or so since my purchase, and the color went from Rose Gold, to a faded yellow. Like the color of plaque, really. I'll try to attach a picture, but for anyone who is trying to also trying to save money, 20-50 dollars goes a long way if you want actual quality.
Published 16 months ago by Michelle P.

3.0 out of 5 stars FADED COLOR., April 25, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5491 Women's Watch (Watch)
Lovely watch! But it's a disgrace for the price you pay that the rose gold faded after 3 months off wear! I bought hear on Amazon from DESCLUSIVE And Guess what can't return cause I have it 3months ago! And because it was the strap is not covered. Spoke to Michael kors and they told me if I send it back they would dip it again in rose gold for 60.00. Did I not pay enough already???

2.0 out of 5 stars Rose Gold RUBBING OFF!!!, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5491 Women's Watch (Watch)
Bought this for a Christmas gift to my girlfriend. After two weeks of wearing it, the "Rose Gold" is rubbing off the band and back of the watch itself! WTF? You can see the stainless steel underneath like a cheap "Mall Jeweler" watch. The tears of joy when I gave it to her on Xmas have turned to tears of disappointment at the quality (or lack thereof). I won't buy another Michael Kors watch again.

1.0 out of 5 stars it's not worth it., July 11, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5491 Women's Watch (Watch)
if you buy a watch, then later you end up not liking it, sale it on your own because they will try everything to not refund you your money. I sent my watch like two weeks ago, and they recieved it like four days ago
and still won't refund me my money. it's not worth it, just buy it in store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch but horrible service, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5491 Women's Watch (Watch)
I recently purchased this watch from England and had it shipped over here. It arrived this morning and I am in love, Michael Kors make such beautiful watches and I am very pleased with the watch itself. However Jomashop are a disgrace to amazon, when purchasing this item I was charged an extortionate shipping fee, which I expected to cover the whole process of it getting to me so I was more than happy to pay. Yet when the watch arrived in England I had to pay a $55 import tax which seemed high, after trying to contact amazon and jomashop about why I was charged such a high shipping fee if this wasnt included Amazon were wonderful but told me I needed to talk directly to Jomashop. Jomashop meanwhile barely read my messages before sending me two of the exact same generic emails. They failed to notice that I felt there was an issue there, they barely communicated with me about it and most importantly they never felt the need to rectify my concerns, when clearly this must be a reoccuring issue.

Their customer service is appalling.
My advice would be buy the watch but buy it somewhere else, especially if you live abroad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, September 22, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5491 Women's Watch (Watch)
Some of the Bling is falling out,maybe too little glue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
Beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars very beautiful., June 1, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5491 Women's Watch (Watch)
Very beautiful nice watch working perfectly and great price too. Having it on since got it!! Great gift too. Thanks!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5491 Women's Watch (Watch)
This was my first time ordering expensive items from the internet. When I received my watch I was very happy it is beautiful. I love it!!

Michael Kors MK5491 Women's Watch