Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK5569 Women's Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 14, 2012
This was a steal! It came with the original tag so I was able to take it to Macy's to get it altered without any problems. I've gotten so many compliments on it!! Completely in love!!!
on November 28, 2012
I get compliments on this watch every day from men and women. I am so pleased with this purchase. The rose gold is gorgeous and I love everything about it.
on December 27, 2012
I got this gift for my girlfriend and she was blown away. It's a great watch with the highest quality I've seen. The price is a little high for my taste when it comes to watches, but I feel It is not overpriced for the product. I would pick this watch again if I had too without a doubt.
on November 6, 2013
This watch is a great buy! Purchased it for my wife and she loves it. The rose gold was a perfect choice, and helps it stand our more! Fast shipping and the packaging was on point! Thanks !
on March 21, 2015
Beautiful watch. I really like the way rose gold Michael Kors look, and spent some time comparing watches. I ended up going with this one because it's well reviewed, and because it has a slightly smaller dial than other models available on Amazon.

I did adjust this at home (with a watch kit) and was briefly worried that it wouldn't be small enough. Luckily, it was, although I did have to take out all the extra links. So if you have small wrists, do be aware that the band might be too large.

Other than that, I love this watch. I've worn it two weeks or so with no issues, and would recommend it!
on March 3, 2015
Hands down my absolute favorite watch!! The rose gold is super gorgeous and feminine. I get SO MANY compliments on this watch every day. In fact, I have actually had people compliment my watch while we were sitting in traffic... I kid you not! "Hey there, I love your Michael Kors watch!!" Love it.

I've worn this watch nearly every day for the last three or four months. The rose gold color is still fabulous. I did very slightly scratch the face because I was a big dummy and did not protect it when I was packing for a trip one weekend. This was not a manufacturing defect though. It was scratched by rubbing up against another watch! Even so, it is so faint that I am sure if I took it to a jeweler, they would be able to buff it out no problem.

I can't say enough good things about this watch. It goes with everything! Men, if you are looking to buy a gift for your lady.... Look no further. This watch will NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT disappoint!
on December 26, 2014
So Beautiful. I received this as a gift an it came in under 2 days an is everything I thought it would be. The only advice I would give is if your buying as a gift for someone with small wrists such as myself I would at least take one link out because the band was pretty long.
on May 28, 2014
This is a very nice watch. It was only 140 while the cost of the watch is 250. It came with the original tag and box. I totally recommend this watch to every girl out their. The watch is so shiny and I get lots of compliments . I recommend this watch.
on May 28, 2013
Beautiful, elegant and classy! It's the most eye catching watch I have ever owned. I love the band and the rose gold is a perfect change from my present gold and sterling silver watches.
on May 26, 2015
So far so good! The watch works perfectly and my local Michael Kors store ever so graciously helped me set up the time and remove links to fit. The box it came in was pretty knocked up, but everything inside was great!