Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's Parker MK5632 Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 28, 2014
Look, I don't know if the real watch looks good, but the fake one that EDUCATED DREAM sold me is a SUPER FAKE NOT EVEN GOOD FOR A 99C STORE!!! Please this is a complete rip off. Don't be scam by those thiefs...
on December 12, 2014
I was worried that this item would be a counterfeit, but after comparing this watch with the same model while I was in a Dillard's store, everything pretty much matched up (the box, the manual, the lettering on the watch, the weight). The only thing that I still question is the case backing because it does not show the name and model # in the center of the back like the others do. However, it is around the outer edge of the case backing.
review image
on April 16, 2015
I just loved this watch. It is gorgeous and has a great size for me because I personally don't like huge watches, it just fit perfectly. My boyfriend got me this watch and I was really afraid it was fake although it looked so good. So it arrived yesterday and I took it to a MK store today and they guarateed the watch is legit. Soooo beyond happy! When I saw the watch I couldn't find any flaws, except two little things: in the back of the watch, which has Michael Kors written around instead of inside a circle, but the attendant at MK said this is how the new ones are made. Another thing, in the lateral of the band, only the last pieces (those you are going to adjust to fit you) have a screw/hole and I've seen before that legit ones has holes in all pieces of the band. Again, the attendant said this is the new model, which makes sense bc it is not necessary to have screws all over the band if you are going to adjust just a few. You can see the details in the pictures.
review image review image review image
on April 23, 2014
I bought this watch for my wife on her birthday. Initially it looked great but when I tried to setup date and time, I noticed that one of the button on the side is stuck up inside causing one of its functionality not to work :(. I should have payed more and bought it from Macy's, I would be much satisfied then. Now I me and my wife are stuck with this crap...
on August 1, 2014
I bought this watch and just received a week a ago... The watch is gorgeous, really really nice... The two tones band is beautiful.. The only complaint I have is the "Michael Kors" brand or letters inside the watch, it looks like a fake MK watch just because of that... It's really disappoint myself since I'm very picky with the details
on April 30, 2014
The only reason why I'm giving it four stats and not a five is because the seller sent me one with a dead battery the worst part is that I only noticed AFTER I paid to get the watch sized! It was a hustle to get In touch with them since they have no phone number listed on amazon. But after I did get in touch with them through email they sent me a new one right away. Other than that the watch itself is beautiful!
on April 5, 2014
This watch is beautiful. I personally like for the face of my watch to be large and this fit the bill. I have a very small wrist so I had to get 2 links taken out but after that it fit perfectly. It has just the right amount of bling. The watch arrived with all the tags on it and in the original box. I am so happy I bought this watch on Amazon versus in the department store because I saved quite a bit of money and still received a high quality product.
on January 20, 2015
This watch is a fake!!!!!!! It arrived today and I am so disappointed! Took it to the Michael kors store here in Vegas to verify the authenticity and they pointed out its flaws. That's what I get for looking for it cheaper. Annoyed!!!!! If I could give no stars I would
on June 5, 2014
I absolutely love my watch! It came in a very nice box that kept the watch tied down tight so I'm confident that helped a lot during delivery. It also arrived a day early which was AWESOME! An extra touch was the marble looking links in the middle of the wrist band. I didn't notice that online (I thought it was all gold colored) and it definitely adds alittle something extra to the overall look. It's not to heavy and looks great on. I would def recommend!!!!
on July 15, 2016
The watch is beautiful but too big for my taste. I ended up exchange it for the mk5842 it the same design just a smaller face. Awesome customer service they had no problem with me exchange it they even sent me a prepaid shipping label!