Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK5660 Women's Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 26, 2013
I received this watch as a gift, and loved it! However, after only 1 week of wear, the gold near the clasp of the band started chipping/peeling off. It got to the point that silver was showing through on many links in the band, and it was very obvious the gold was wearing away. I was shocked that this happened so quickly, as I was under the impression that the MK brand had quality products. I've had many cheaper watches in the past that never chipped like this. Very disappointed!
on February 10, 2014
This watch is everything I'd hoped for and more. The gold is a rich, classy gold that is elegant and not tacky (gold watches can easily go the other way, in my opinion). I chose the light champagne dial and the cream/horn accented band to break up the solid gold look, and I couldn't be happier. I actually first tried the MK Bradshaw but found it to be WAY too big. I am a fan of big watches, but it looked like it belonged in a rap video. This watch captures the oversized look while still remaining feminine and wearable. This is a perfect statement piece that I wear every day. I would recommend for women mid-twenties to around 40. Also, given that this watch retails for $250, paying a mere $150 for it is beyond a steal! Everyone has different tastes and watches are very personal, but speaking for myself I could not be happier and plan to wear this for many, many years!
on April 30, 2013
Bought for my wife but she never enjoyed it as my daughter persuaded her mother that it will look more attractive on her.
on December 29, 2012
I always receive compliments when wearing this watch. Was happy with it until it stopped working (after 3 months). Such a hassle to send it back bec. i live in the Philippines
on June 12, 2014
This watch was for my mother's gift and she was so excited when she saw it. The watch have the perfect size and the color is like they show in the picture. I need to tell you that the band it's one of my favorite part because it has a little white detail.
on December 28, 2013
I've been looking for a gold watch for a while and I've always loved all Michael Kors watches. Once I saw this one it was a done deal. I received it in and I loved ever since. It came in 4 days and the packaging was secure. I definitely recommend this watch.
on October 20, 2013
I loved it! exelente, I was very satisfied, the product corresponds exactly to my expectation. recommend to everyone!!!!
Very good
on June 19, 2014
I loved it!! It is a really nice watch. The color is very nice and it looks adorable! I loved it!!
on September 30, 2013
The watch comes in a great presentation, the Brand itself sells, so I have nothing to add about it.
About my new experience shopping by Amazon I have to say its a very good way to shop. Liked to have a good information of the product, could track the producto during the delivering process, the delivery was on time.

In general I loved to get this watch with Amazon :)
on March 18, 2014
Beautiful arm candy .... Was what I expected and looks nice against my skin. Looks nice with my Michael Kors chain bracelet too.