5.0 out of 5 stars Very big but beautiful!
This watch is GORGEOUS! I would caution those that are ordering it. Go see it in the store first. It's a pretty large watch. I like that, however, smaller women will find it too bulky. It is truly beautiful though and I'm glad I bought to wear this fall. I have big wrists and will still probably get a link removed from it.
Published 15 months ago by Carrie Anne Dunfee

3.0 out of 5 stars rose gold
Published 9 days ago by trenton cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Very big but beautiful!, August 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars MK oversized Ross gold, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
I love my new MK watch. I was really scared about ordering it off of amazon at first because I thought it was going to be used. But it was a brand new watch like you would get from the Michael Kora store and it was a lot cheaper than what you would pay at Michael Kors. Definitely will start ordering off of Amazon more often :)

5.0 out of 5 stars big and flashy, just like I like them!, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
I have been eyeing this watch for some time now, but couldn't spend $300 on it. I decided to check Amazon and sure enough I found the same watch for $180. This was a deal I could not pass up. I received the watch in about 7 business days. It came packaged in a nice brown MK watch box and had all the plastic protection stickers on watch. It was brand new not used. It's always nerve racking buying something off line, especially something that could be a knockoff. I researched the business that it was coming from and even talked to my co worker who buys high end watches all the time and said that Jomashop was a legit business. When I received the watch I fell in love. It's an over size watch, like a mans watch. So if you are wanting something feminine and petite this is NOT your watch.My suggestion is that you go to Macy's or even a Michael Kors store to try it on. Thats what I did. I have gotten several comments on it. I say ladies this is a must buy if you like watches like this. And for you men out there that are looking to treat your lady, this is a must buy! Suprise her with this and TRUST that you will be getting lucky :) MK watches is the "hip" thing right now. I want more, I want more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Amazon and Michael kors, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
Love it!!! The watch is beautiful and the price is excellent compared to the department stores. It got home exactly when it said also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
LOVE IT! Big but feminine at the same time. Had to remove four links to fit my wrist. I am really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
I saw this watch and fell in love with it.

It IS a bit heavy, so if you have a small wrist you will definitely feel it, but that isn't a deal breaker for me, though.

Love it. A bit pricey, but it is an amazing quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant beat the price, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
Watch looks stunning I wore it once and received so many compliments on it my mom loved it so much that she ordered her this exact same watch from this seller we are both very happy with this purchase and the shipping was fast too only took two days for both our watches to come

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
I am very satisfied & pleased with this watch. It felt a bit heavy at first but once it was adjusted to fit my wrist. Perfect & not heavy at all. I'm simply in- LOVE with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch!!!, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
I bout this for my girlfriend and she loves it. She gets so many compliments. Its a big and heavy watch, but its beautiful.

3.0 out of 5 stars rose gold, November 13, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch (Watch)
The item i purchased had arrived on schedule and the transaction went through as planned, however the item I received was not the exact as in description, it was the same make and model but it arrived as a "rose gold" finish/color and In the item description and photos it said and showed that it was a "regular" gold color. I was upset with the rose gold when I opened the box and It was a gift for my fiance and luckily she loves the color and item all together. So im still alive and all turns out well but me and my fiance happy but I just wanted to document that the item requested wasn't exact to the description.

Michael Kors MK5661 Women's Watch