Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 22, 2013
This watch is GORGEOUS! I would caution those that are ordering it. Go see it in the store first. It's a pretty large watch. I like that, however, smaller women will find it too bulky. It is truly beautiful though and I'm glad I bought to wear this fall. I have big wrists and will still probably get a link removed from it.
on July 2, 2015
Love this watch!! It's a little big but it is gorgeous! My wrist is sort of thick so it fit perfectly and was still feminine. I got nothing but rave reviews for this special piece. So happy with my purchase!!
review image
on October 16, 2012
I love my new MK watch. I was really scared about ordering it off of amazon at first because I thought it was going to be used. But it was a brand new watch like you would get from the Michael Kora store and it was a lot cheaper than what you would pay at Michael Kors. Definitely will start ordering off of Amazon more often :)
on July 4, 2013
I saw this watch and fell in love with it.

It IS a bit heavy, so if you have a small wrist you will definitely feel it, but that isn't a deal breaker for me, though.

Love it. A bit pricey, but it is an amazing quality.
on February 10, 2014
I have been eyeing this watch for some time now, but couldn't spend $300 on it. I decided to check Amazon and sure enough I found the same watch for $180. This was a deal I could not pass up. I received the watch in about 7 business days. It came packaged in a nice brown MK watch box and had all the plastic protection stickers on watch. It was brand new not used. It's always nerve racking buying something off line, especially something that could be a knockoff. I researched the business that it was coming from and even talked to my co worker who buys high end watches all the time and said that Jomashop was a legit business. When I received the watch I fell in love. It's an over size watch, like a mans watch. So if you are wanting something feminine and petite this is NOT your watch.My suggestion is that you go to Macy's or even a Michael Kors store to try it on. Thats what I did. I have gotten several comments on it. I say ladies this is a must buy if you like watches like this. And for you men out there that are looking to treat your lady, this is a must buy! Suprise her with this and TRUST that you will be getting lucky :) MK watches is the "hip" thing right now. I want more, I want more!
on January 14, 2014
Love it!!! The watch is beautiful and the price is excellent compared to the department stores. It got home exactly when it said also.
on January 15, 2014
LOVE IT! Big but feminine at the same time. Had to remove four links to fit my wrist. I am really pleased.
on July 4, 2014
This watch is just gorgeous!!!! I love the Rose gold tone, and the sparkles from the rhinestones. It came in a pretty MK box with the certificate of authenticity. I have tiny wrists so I had for links removed the same day by my jeweler. If you are not into gaudy/flashy jewelry then this watch is not for you. Lots of bling!!!
on October 22, 2014
Yes its big, but i love it! its soo shinny!I had bought a differnt type of watch, much smaller too. And at that time I didnt know what size was "too big". Now that I got this one..oh boy..Yes it is heavy too. But its nothing you cant get used to. Like I said, its shinny,rose gold, and of course, taking off a few bands. ITS PERFECT! Even with my small wrists I love it!

Oh and I got it with Prime, got here quick! I couldn't wait to open it heheh.
on February 15, 2015
This is a nice looking watch. However, it's large. Its basically a mans sized large watch for woman. Its heavy too compared to my wife's other MK watch. Other than that, can't complain about the shipping or service from Amazon. Just got to make sure this is the size/weight watch your looking for.