Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 16, 2012
I love my new MK watch. I was really scared about ordering it off of amazon at first because I thought it was going to be used. But it was a brand new watch like you would get from the Michael Kora store and it was a lot cheaper than what you would pay at Michael Kors. Definitely will start ordering off of Amazon more often :)
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
This watch is GORGEOUS! I would caution those that are ordering it. Go see it in the store first. It's a pretty large watch. I like that, however, smaller women will find it too bulky. It is truly beautiful though and I'm glad I bought to wear this fall. I have big wrists and will still probably get a link removed from it.
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2015
Love this watch!! It's a little big but it is gorgeous! My wrist is sort of thick so it fit perfectly and was still feminine. I got nothing but rave reviews for this special piece. So happy with my purchase!!
review image
on February 10, 2014
I have been eyeing this watch for some time now, but couldn't spend $300 on it. I decided to check Amazon and sure enough I found the same watch for $180. This was a deal I could not pass up. I received the watch in about 7 business days. It came packaged in a nice brown MK watch box and had all the plastic protection stickers on watch. It was brand new not used. It's always nerve racking buying something off line, especially something that could be a knockoff. I researched the business that it was coming from and even talked to my co worker who buys high end watches all the time and said that Jomashop was a legit business. When I received the watch I fell in love. It's an over size watch, like a mans watch. So if you are wanting something feminine and petite this is NOT your watch.My suggestion is that you go to Macy's or even a Michael Kors store to try it on. Thats what I did. I have gotten several comments on it. I say ladies this is a must buy if you like watches like this. And for you men out there that are looking to treat your lady, this is a must buy! Suprise her with this and TRUST that you will be getting lucky :) MK watches is the "hip" thing right now. I want more, I want more!
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2014
Love it!!! The watch is beautiful and the price is excellent compared to the department stores. It got home exactly when it said also.
on January 15, 2014
LOVE IT! Big but feminine at the same time. Had to remove four links to fit my wrist. I am really pleased.
on July 4, 2013
I saw this watch and fell in love with it.

It IS a bit heavy, so if you have a small wrist you will definitely feel it, but that isn't a deal breaker for me, though.

Love it. A bit pricey, but it is an amazing quality.
on February 28, 2015
Of all my purchases on Amazon this goes down in history as the second purchase that I regret making. Right out of the box I got this strange feeling as if the watch were a fake. I do not have the facts to support my feeling but something about it just did not feel genuine. This is the third MK watch I've purchased. The other two did not give me this feeling and both work well even to this date. After one week of using this watch I realised that the time hands were not lining up straight for 6 o' Clock. It also has started dropping time. I paid too much money for this rubbish to be happening!
on September 14, 2014
It's fake I wouldn't purchase.
on December 16, 2013
I love the watch! The size& the bling. Great gift to self. It is exactly the sane watch they sell in high end stores. I was a bit hesitate about ordering it from Amazon but I'm glad I did