5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning
I unfortunately bought this item in a store and not from Amazon. I would have saved some money. This is one of the rare times that the picture doesn't do the product justice. It is a beautiful piece. Although I can't speak to how this product will hold up over time i can tell you when you see the real thing you will be dazzled.
Published 18 months ago by jp50

2.0 out of 5 stars Goldtone fades after a few wears.
The goldtone on these watches fades and the steel shows through. This after only 5 wearings. I would not buy this watch again because it will look nice for a short time.
Published 4 months ago by Priscilla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, February 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking watch, March 4, 2013
It's very nice looking, very flashy impressive. Made a great gift. So far it's been good I've only had it for 2 weeks hope it holds up ok. Shipping was good, came fast to L.A. I'm happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!!!, April 15, 2013
Although it arrived a day later than I expected, I'm very happy with my purchase. The watch is gorgeous!!!! The picture doesn't do it justice. It came neatly wraped in its original box with original price tag and user manual. It's elegant and very stylish. I would buy from this seller again, the product was exactly as described. I LOVE my new watch!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sophisticated, June 21, 2013
When my fiance saw this, he was over the moon about it. Very unusual and the Roman numeral display makes this very classy. There is a good weight to it and its definitely worth the price paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bello, April 13, 2013
Es un regalo para mi esposa y ella esta feliz, con ganas de comprar otro modelo, Luce de gran calidad

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 11, 2013
I love big watches and this one is perfect! It looks even better in RL than in the picture. I received it even faster than I thought I would and the price was great too! Very very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars a true beauty, i wear it every single day, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5696 Women's Watch (Watch)
Just what i expected and then some. Even more beautiful in person. Big, bold fashion statement. Love love love it

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5696 Women's Watch (Watch)
Great watch. Big for me but that is the style. Great deal. MHas gotten lots os complements. Getting another MK watch

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 13, 2013
My husband loved it. It looks better in person then in the pictures. The purchase was easy and the delivery was right on time. I recommend this item to anyone that's a fan of Michael Kors

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Found It!, May 8, 2013
I saw this watch on a trip to New Haven Connecticut and was unable to purchase it at the time. I recently saw it at a store in Annapolis, MD and decided to check and see if you had it on Amazon. WAHLA! There it was....and for a much more reasonable price that I finally could afford. Thank you Amazon for having such great vendors/jewelers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›