Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2 Mother's Day Gifts  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on July 16, 2013
Overall this is a beautiful watch. The crystals look fantastic. Just one problem - It is described as "champagne" color, and the picture makes it seem as if it is a really pretty light gold, almost white-gold. However, in person it is really a true yellow-ey gold color, especially the band. This is not the fault of the seller, because I checked the Michael Kors website and they also use the same picture and describe the watch as champagne-color. So be aware if you order this that the color is a true gold - and the back band of the watch (which has no crystals) is very shiny yellow gold, almost brassy in color.

Edit added on 11-8-13: I just noticed that the seller added several other pictures. The new pictures look much more true to the color of the actual watch, which is a regular gold. Good job by the seller to add these new pictures.
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2015
This thing is gorgeous all around. A show stopper. Not for every day use but very special occasions. If you want to "wow" the crowd, this will do. I love it. I would recommend buying from the MK store or authorize dealers like Dillard's or Macy's. It's not a Rolex but still, it's a $550, you better off knowing you getting the real deal. It's a gamble buying online. I heard some people complaining about it being cheap yellow and cheap looking, they most likely got a fake. This watch dreams quality and sophistication. The pictures don't do it justice. I totally recommend it.
review image review image review image review image
on January 11, 2013
I saw this on a womens wrist and had to have it!! This watch is not for the faint of heart it will defitnately make people take notice it is more than I wanted to spend but it will be great in my collection. They left no spot without crystals . I had to have links taken out of mine very easily done by my local jeweler . If you like big and blingy this is for you.
on October 24, 2014
This watch is absolutely gorgeous. It's not that yellowish gold I read about. I have small wrists so I will need to take some links aout. Doing it tomorrow so I can wear it in a couple weeks. It's stunning in person. Lots of bling minus the tackiness.
on March 9, 2014
This watch is soo beautiful! I constantly get compliments on how great it looks. I have it is in the Rose Gold and it goes excellently with my complexion which is caramel. I wear it everywhere, I feel awesome just looking at it on my wrist lol. Pricey, but worth every penny! This watch will get you a lot of compliments. Best watch ever!
on March 11, 2014
I am very very pleased with my Michael Kors watch purchase!!! It is just beautiful in every way! It sparkles like a thousand diamonds in the sunlight. My daughter had a fit over it. It was a birthday/nursing graduation gift. I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again!
on July 20, 2015
I am so in love with my birthday present! This watch is unbelievably gorgeous and sparkly, the pictures don't do it justice. They really don't. I wear it a lot, regardless of what clothing I'm wearing. A local jeweler easily removed a few links for me for a few bucks, because it is a big watch. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it, everyone wants to know where I got it and what brand it is. Amazon and their vendors beat the Kors website and the local jewelers on price by over three hundred dollars and included an additional two year warranty, and Amazon has the best customer service of any company on the planet, hands down. Can't beat this deal.
And I really do love this watch. I will only part with it when it's pried from my cold dead hands.
on February 11, 2015
OMG, received my MK watch today and it is absolutely gorgeous! It has so much bling to it!!! Love it, love it, love it!!! I've never spent this much on jewelry for myself and this is well worth the price paid! It is a beautiful gold color. Now I'm wondering how the silver looks and if I should treat myself to that one also! Things that make you go...hmmmmmm!!!
on August 31, 2014
OMG! I'm complimented everywhere I go! This watch is so classy and looks so expensive in person. This picture does not do it any justice! I love my watch! I'll be buying it for my Aunt as well as a gift!
Shipped promptly and safely! Thank you watch warehouse and amazon for a job well done!
on March 10, 2016
I just received this watch. Shipping was great, one day. This watch is exactly what I was expecting. It is beautiful, not cheap looking at all. I can't take my eyes off of it. When I ordered it, I was prepared to not like it and send it back, but there is no way I'm doing that. I removed 3 links, not hard to do, and it fits like a glove. You need to see this watch in prison to truly appreciate the great workmanship.