Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK5730 Mid Size Green Glitz Gold Tone Watch
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%

on April 8, 2013
I thought a bling faced watch would be a bit too much and may look a little cheap. I was wrong. I have recieved so many compliments on this watch. The watch is a bit big (fits like a men's watch) but with a good jeweler, I had some of the links taken out. Love this watch!!
on August 9, 2013
I ordered this watch on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday at my doorstep. I love this watch! Emerald is my birthstone - the watch does not disappoint - understated bling, and can be worn with business attire with the watch adding a touch of class or can be worn casually giving off a bit of class as well. I am a watch connoisseur of sorts, this one making my collection an even ten watches, this being the third MK. It comes quite large and I am off now to have the links removed and sized for my wrist. Beautiful watch - i had been searching for a gold toned watch for sometime - glad I ran across this style!
on April 28, 2013
The quality of Michael Kors is high as usual. Very nice, rich model for bright persons! Recommended it stylish girls! ^_^
on May 5, 2014
I bought it for my wife for Christmas her eyes lite up when she seen it the kids was like WOW big money ... she really enjoyed the watch
on May 3, 2015