5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!
I get so many compliments on this watch. Because it is multitoned, I can wear it with all of my jewelry: gold, silver or rose. It is sophisticated and classy enough to wear to work but not so fancy that you can't wear it with jeans. I love this watch!
Published 18 months ago by SoulSista

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Is too small and the bracellets like not real steal
Published 1 month ago by Veruska Pinheiro

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!, July 21, 2013
SoulSista (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars MIchael Kors -Mid Size Color Stainless Steel Lexington Watch, July 16, 2013
Beautiful watch. I bought this so that I can wear either my gold or silver jewelry with this watch. I am very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, October 2, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my wife. She likes it and the blend of silver, gold and rose gold does go well with most of her jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., December 27, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5735 Women's Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch. Bought for my daughter for Xmas. Fast delivery, perfect product. Even the time was set on the watch. Great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be realistic in your expectations, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5735 Women's Watch (Watch)
This watch was exactly as pictured and what I was looking for. I've gotten many compliments on it already. Keep in mind the different metal colors are brushed on so take care of the watch- if I look very closely I can see some of the rose gold coming off near the clasp. Also keep in mind that you'll end up paying another $10-20 to have a jeweler remove links- I have "normal" sized wrists and I had to remove 3. I was expecting the color and link issue so there weren't any surprises for me personally. I still really like the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catcher and looks like rolex, November 24, 2013
This watch is an Eye catcher and really looks like rolex. My wife loves it a lot and good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg!!!!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5735 Women's Watch (Watch)
This watch is fab!!! I had been eyeing this watch since Christmas ... Glad I waited for the price was perfect ... The watch looks so good against my skin tone and goes with everything !!! Just right !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A mazing, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5735 Women's Watch (Watch)
I like it so much and every one sees it like it too i advise you to get it ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, September 29, 2013
I was looking for a nice watch that was strong enough to wear to work. So far so good! The only problem I had was getting the band altered to fit my small wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Stunning, July 19, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK5735 Women's Watch (Watch)
I am light-skinned and I have gone back and forth between a MK gold and silver watch for the last couple years. When I saw this watch I immediately fell in love!

This watch is truly perfect for the light/pale skinned person. Because of the three-tones, which are subtle, the watch goes with anything. The colors ARE NOT as vivid as they appear in the picture. Certain tones pop depending on what you are wearing it with. It's absolutely beautiful. I never want to take it off.

This watch looks like the Lexington, but is a tad smaller and works well for the smaller wrists. My trick with MK watches and my small wrists is to size it and then I have them flip the clasp, takes a few days to get used to closing it but does not alter the wrist, only alters how it lays inside the wrist. Fir small wrists it makes it lay more on the bottom of the wrist as it should, verses the side were it is uncomfortable.

I have recieved several compliments and have even been told it does look like a rolex (lol). If you think the colors are too vivid I encourage you to go look at it in person. Looks just beautiful in person!!

Michael Kors MK5735 Women's Watch