Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 17, 2013
While this was a cute watch, I was not a fan of the plastic on the band. It's listed as a stainless steel band, but the white part of the band is just hard plastic. For this much money, I thought the plastic on the band looked cheap so I returned it and am going to order one with an all-metal band. Also, I thought the face would be white to match the band (it looks that way to me in the picture), but the face was actually an off-white goldish color.

It's a very nice looking piece, just not exactly what I was expecting or wanted.
on March 4, 2015
When I first received it I wasn't that sure about it. In fact I considered returning it. To be honest, it was one of those times that I just wasn't sure that it looked right on my wrist. I have other MK watches that are the same case size. It might have been the white in the band. It took a couple of days of putting it on and taking it off.....but guess what....after doing that I found myself falling in love with it. Now, I love it as much as my other MK watches. In the reviews I noticed mention that the white portion in the links make it look cheap. I disagree, to me the white part almost looks like ceramic. However, I am going to be careful with it because I don't know it diff chemicals (i.e body lotions or perfume) might discolor it.
on October 17, 2014
Such a beautiful watch! I am so glad I made the choice to buy it. The white portion is ceramic com paired to the metal gold tone. Some people have stated it looked cheap I completely disagree. This watch is sporty yet classy love it!
on May 21, 2013
What a great watch for my daughter. It was $75 less than the department stores offered. That's quite a savings. The watch arrived quickly. Great service. Perfect product. She can wear it boating or swimming. It hasn't been off her wrist since it arrived. A jeweler that we use happily removed the extra links at no charge.She loves it. Thanks!
on May 3, 2016
I thought that this watch would be a perfect addition to the ones i already have and had high expectations considering this is a high end brand of choice world wide and more expensive than most regular watches. Well the item arrived in time but it was nothing like i expected it to be. The watch was used and i bought one that said NEW. The display was broken and the pins rusty. I have to say that i was highly disappointed with this purchase and the item.
on April 9, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Michael Kors watches. As a matter of fact, I own several of his watches. They are so elegant. Well made and very attractive. When I ware my watches I get so many complements. Thank you or packing my watch so well and for you prompt delivery!!!
on June 5, 2014
Very nice looking watch. A little big but gorgeous and still comfortable. The only thing, where the clasp is,( I had to remove a couple of links), doesn't seem to be perfectly straight. Hard to explain, but it's like a circle with a little kink in it when it fits around my wrist. This is probably due to the face of the watch being so big and it's flat so the rest of the wristband comes down straight. The face itself is wider Thant wrist. Other than that, nice watch.
on May 2, 2015
The MK5743 Bradshaw is my sporty white and gold MK watch, and the Parker is my dressy white and gold MK watch. This watch is so classy. It's big and bold and makes a statement while just screaming "class". It's beautiful paired with an MK gold bracelet.
on April 4, 2014
She loved it. Although I just wish the band was not plastic or plastic feeling. For that price and the brand I did expect more. Nevertheless, she loved it. She seems to be complemented a lot on the style of the watch.
on April 1, 2013
Excellent quality and just the item I'm been looking for and the price was really great, keep the good deals coming!