Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK5755 Women's Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

90%
10%

on November 29, 2013
This is a must have. The Rose Gold tone is perfect. I bought this for myself and received many compliments on it. It looks exactly like the picture if not more Beautiful in person. Definitely different then the others and stands out on your wrist. The quality and design is definitely a eye catcher. You will not be disappointed. . Michael Kors makes quality items. Enjoy. .
on December 31, 2013
This watch is more beautiful. It looks so rich and yet you can easily play it down with simple jean. It would be even better if the jewels were interchangeable.
on October 20, 2013
This watch by Michael kors is awesome. My wife loves it! 2 day shipping was requested and delivered. I have nothing negative to say about this product, brand new without a scratch.
on September 3, 2013
Love it!! So happy I bought it!! I get a lot of compliments on it . Very beautiful! Thank you!
on June 18, 2014
The watch is a great quality of the Michael Kors line, very authentic and unique in its craftsmanship. The outer crystals are coordinated with chronograph's design of hand movements and color coordinated dials. Its crisp clear quality make time easy to read anywhere. I am very impressed by this watch and love how it can go with different wardrobe looks, just amazing!!
on March 23, 2014
I PURCHASE THIS WATCH VERY EXCITED WHEN IT ARRIVED OMG HOW PRETTY SO MANY COMPLAIMENTS VERY EYE CATCH AND DURABLE. THE PRICE IS RIGHT TO
on August 11, 2014
Love it!! This is my 3rd Michael Kors watch. My first one (MK5569) was stolen when I moved, and it broke my heart. I loved that watch. I had to get another one, I get compliments with this watch. Great price, fast shipping, Definitely recommend
on February 14, 2015
Excellent product the best gift for my wife finished first and very stylish
on February 3, 2016
Wife loves her new watch!
on September 23, 2015
I love this watch. The only problem I have is with keeping the date correct. I get tons of compliments on this beautiful watch.