Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's MK5774 Parker Rose Gold-Tone White Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 4, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for somebody very important and the whole situation was embarrassing in the sense of the poor craftsmanship. 5 months later I found out that the watch was fake because the gold or rose color whatever was fading away and the back tap with Michael Kors name on it was typed instead of etched... I'm very disappointment :/
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2014
I ordered this watch as a gift and after i wrapped it all up and gave the gift, the recipient told me that there is a missing pin in the watch which does not allow the watch to close. What's the point of a watch if you can't even wear it? I was disappointed and embarrassed to say the least.
on October 30, 2013
I love this watch and have received many compliments. The only drawback is the rose gold finish is wearing off after only a few months of wearing it.
Please do not buy this watch. This is not an authentic watch being sold, replica. I compared this to an authentic one from a Michael Kors store and the comparison isn't even close. The professionals at the Michael Kors store also confirmed that its not authentic. What was wrong with the watch: wrong colors used, the face plate was too thick, back of watch didn't have the MK logo engraved, the clasp had Michael Kors written when it should be engraved. There should also be a model number etched into the watch but there is none for this watch.
on December 9, 2015
The watch arrived and as soon as I opened the box I was sure it was fake. The metal color was more brown/orange, the weight of the watch is 'off' and the band looks like it has a cheap white plastic component. I'm returning the item. Order with care.
on July 29, 2015
I am in love with this Michael Kors watch! The white/rose gold blend is perfect and keeps the watch classy! I do think this band is a little bigger than the Darci watch because I always have to get 2 links removed but even with 2 links removed from this watch it is still a little big.
on May 14, 2015
I love this watch a lot and have received many compliments on it. It matches with practically any outfit, dressed up or down, and stands out as an accessory. The only bad thing is that it seems prone/easy to scratch though.
on December 6, 2014
Purchased it on Cyber Monday for my fiancé at a great price! I was eyeing this watch for awhile. It came brand new in original box and had the clear plastic that overlapped the crystal for scratch protection.
on January 31, 2014
She absolutley loves it. 100% she wears it all the time every single day. It is a great gift for any girl you love!
on March 5, 2015
I purchased this for my wife. It's very nice but as you can see from the photo has very small internal dials. Difficult to see/read if you require glasses. Be aware that the band comes full size and will most likely require re-sizing for small wrists. There are YouTube video's that show the process well but it's still tricky and requires some small tools. Of course you can also pay $15-$20 to a jewelry / watch shop to size the band for you