Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on October 10, 2013
Beautiful watch, came with tags and in original box just like the ones I've purchased from Nordstrom. The best part is the price :)
22 comments16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2014
I love this watch. My wrist is a bit on the smaller side but this watch fits perfectly. I had a few links taken off at a jewelry shop for $10. Before I got it, I thought the "MK" logo was gonna be too bold but it's actually very subtle. The watch is a bit on the heavy side but other than that, I love it!
on December 9, 2013
This watch is gorgeous! My husband purchased it for our wedding anniversary and I've been watching it almost every day since then. It's glamorous and flashy. Exactly what I expected.
on September 23, 2013
I loved the product and I got it right on time.
It was exactly what I was expecting.
Thank you so much!
on January 6, 2014
I ordered this watch as a replacement for MK5743 which was a bit too large.
This watch is beautiful; still a large scale watch, but not too large.
Great experience with shipper; delivered sooner than anticipated.
on February 20, 2014
This was my first MK watch and though it is a nice watch, it seems overly sized for a woman. I know my wrists are on the smaller side, but it was wayyy to big for me. My boyfriend could fit it comfortably on his wrist and we compared its size to his MENS MK watch and they are exactly the same size. My next plan is to take it to a jeweler and have a few links taken out. Other than that the watch is good quality for the price.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2014
Purchased this as a gift for my mother in law. She absolutely LOVES it and I was so impressed with the quality and how fast we received it. Looking to purchase another watch from this seller.
on December 13, 2013
I ordered this for my daughter before we got hit with our ice storm, I expected it to take a long time to get here, it actually came 2 days earlier than promised. The watch is gorgeous, I was a little nervous, thought or might be a replica, but it's not. My daughter is going to love it.
on February 25, 2014
I am a huge MK fan when it comes to watches. This watch is absolutely beautiful. Great size. Great color. I get many compliments and you can't go wrong with this price. Yes it is AUTHENTIC. I checked.
on April 24, 2014
I have gotten so many compliments on this watch. It is the real deal. I got it within a few days of ordering. It is a gorgeous watch.