Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 29, 2014
I love this watch. My wrist is a bit on the smaller side but this watch fits perfectly. I had a few links taken off at a jewelry shop for $10. Before I got it, I thought the "MK" logo was gonna be too bold but it's actually very subtle. The watch is a bit on the heavy side but other than that, I love it!
on October 10, 2013
Beautiful watch, came with tags and in original box just like the ones I've purchased from Nordstrom. The best part is the price :)
on December 9, 2013
This watch is gorgeous! My husband purchased it for our wedding anniversary and I've been watching it almost every day since then. It's glamorous and flashy. Exactly what I expected.
on January 6, 2014
I ordered this watch as a replacement for MK5743 which was a bit too large.
This watch is beautiful; still a large scale watch, but not too large.
Great experience with shipper; delivered sooner than anticipated.
on February 25, 2014
I am a huge MK fan when it comes to watches. This watch is absolutely beautiful. Great size. Great color. I get many compliments and you can't go wrong with this price. Yes it is AUTHENTIC. I checked.
on November 11, 2015
I had to check again to make sure that it was for women. I have to remove a few pins to bring the band lenght to a sizable width of my wrist- I know that, but the width of the band and watch face is pretty large for a women's watch. Well it's my first Michael Kors watch so maybe I'm not privy to the movement. I'm keeping it, though I think it looks like man watch. This just goes to show what brand names do to us, I would have not kept it if it was not a "Michael Kors".
on January 25, 2015
I thought I was too old to wear this huge watch until I saw Judge Judy wear hers on T.V.
Besides, how can anyone resist the price of $143.00 where it's $225.00 at Macy's
I had a jeweler remove 5 links to fit my 6" wrist.
It looks pretty if you don't mind the heaviness on your wrist.​
on January 17, 2015
I had wanted this watch for a while & when I got it, it did not disappoint! It's a substantial watch with some weight to it. It would look good as more of a bracelet watch, but I wear it fitted & it is perfect! The MK on the face, being tonal, is noticeable without screaming. Truly. Classy. Watch.
on September 23, 2013
I loved the product and I got it right on time.
It was exactly what I was expecting.
Thank you so much!
on February 20, 2014
This was my first MK watch and though it is a nice watch, it seems overly sized for a woman. I know my wrists are on the smaller side, but it was wayyy to big for me. My boyfriend could fit it comfortably on his wrist and we compared its size to his MENS MK watch and they are exactly the same size. My next plan is to take it to a jeweler and have a few links taken out. Other than that the watch is good quality for the price.