Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 11, 2013
Got this for my wife who collects MK items especially their watches, and this one ranks at the top. The tortoise face really stands out from the rest. Perfect large size too.
on September 15, 2013
Pictures of this watch don't do it justice. It is absolutely beautiful. Excellent quality as usual for Michael Kors accessories.
on May 30, 2014
Watch came in with no flaws... Having purchased multiple Michael Kors watches for women in the past this watch is completely authentic. Shipped from New York to south Georgia in 2 days. Will purchase from again. Note: Watch band was too large, but took to our local Belks and they removed the extra links free of charge.
on February 28, 2014
This is my third MK watch and the first one I've ever ordered and I love it!! A great statement piece and conversation starter. It arrived right on time and packaged perfectly. As with my other two, I had to get two links removed which my local Belk does for free. Trust me, you won't regret buying this watch!!
on February 27, 2014
I was looking to this michael kors watch for a while. Then I found it in Amazon for a reasonable price and thought it was worth the shot. Best watch ever. Classy, beautiful, spectacular. I love the combination of tortoise with gold. In other words is the perfect watch. I highly recommend this.
on May 14, 2014
I purchased this watch last month. It absolutely love it!! The watch is a perfect size and it's very classy. I had to have a couple of the links removed but the jewelry store removed them with no problem. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and for such a great price as well!!
on June 12, 2014
Received the watch and it was very different from what I had ever owned. Loved the oversized MK watch. Take some use to wearing an oversized watch. But it is gorgeous. I've received so many compliments on this watch..definitely a purchase...
on June 6, 2014
I love this watch got it for my bday.. I love the box it came in only thing I got lil wrist so it's too big lol other then that I def love it & will b ordering another one
on February 4, 2014
Beautiful.. Get a lot of compliments on this boyfriend watch. Had to take to a Michael kors store to remove two links. They did it fir free.
on September 28, 2013
Genuine and authentic not a knock off. Very bold and classy.
Very nice statement piece. I would recommend the watch.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question