Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 29, 2015
Love this watch! It is big and heavy, but I knew that going it. It makes quite a fashion statement and def not just a basic accessory. It is also waterproof to quite deep, for an everyday watch....so it perfect for me to use regardless of what I'm doing each day!
review image
on July 23, 2014
this watch is BEAUTIFUL. If you are looking for a beautiful watch this is the one to buy. I love the detail and you will catch people looking at this watch. I have several of Michael Kor watches but I must say this is going to be one of my favorites. You will love it.
on June 18, 2014
Beautiful work just what the ad describes.You will love it from the second you open the box.Just Beautiful exquisite Timepiece.
on April 5, 2014
This watch is an Excellent choice. It is Killer with the Turquoise Aviator Ray Bans. I am so very pleased.
on December 30, 2014
I received this watch for Christmas and was blown away. The color of the face is truly a beautiful turquoise and the gold goes well with my 14kt gold jewelry. Now. Be aware. This watch is quite a heavy one and also rather large. A true boyfriend type watch. Also, the bracelet band is very generous in size. You will prob have to take a few links out like I did. All in all, an eye-catching pretty watch.
on June 14, 2014
So pretty! I used to wear bigger watchs and this one its more delicated, the color is so bright and its my favorite watch now. ( i'm from Brasil so if I wrote anything wrong you guys know why)
on June 1, 2014
That michael kors knows what he's doing. This watch looks great when paired with the MIchael Kors aviator sunglasses. Trendy and right.
on September 15, 2014
Bought from Timeless Fashion, came exactly as described, brand new and already ticking. Looks great and is the real thing. Including original box, manual and tags still on it.
on July 9, 2015
This is actually a pretty bday gift for me...
Also another good choice, my friend also order the same thing...
Love it
review image
on November 2, 2014
Lovely watch - the color is pretty and bright, and it looks great on! I have received compliments every time I wear it!

See 1 answered question