5.0 out of 5 stars Flashy, substantial, built like a tank
Published 17 months ago by LD2013

3.0 out of 5 stars This watch is beautiful but
I first ordered this watch for Christmas but when I opened it it already had a few scratches on it. I sent it back and got my refund. I purchased the next one from amazon and once again it arrived with scratches on the band. I love the watch but is has a cheap band that will easily be scratched but the blue face on top of the the gold looks great.
Published 17 months ago by Billet

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashy, substantial, built like a tank, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
This is a large watch. Please be aware when ordering. It's thick and bulky but it feels incredible and looks amazing. It is a substantial watch. It was delivered promptly by the seller and in great condition. If you are into 'boyfriend' watches or buying this for a man, I would not hesitate to recommend this. I think the blue dial makes it a bit more masculine so the man in your life won't worry about wearing a 'michael kors' watch because this is masculine. He/she will get lots of compliments on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Men's Blue Dial Watch, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
I'm so upset I had to send this watch back because the face was too large for my small wrists ( probably due to the fact its a man's watch). The watch was beautiful and in great shape- wish there was one with a smaller face because I'd LOVE to have one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
When I received this watch in the mail it was beautiful! I loved the gold rose with the blue dial. It was a nice size and my boyfriend absolutely loved it, so it was worth the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
Okay, let me begin by expressing how BEAUTIFUL this watch is. It just looks so elegant and the colors compliment each other exceptionally well. It's a little heavy and the face is large, but believe me once it's put on, it looks amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
CHEAP, CAME QUICK AND EVERYTHING THE DESCRIPTION SAID THEY WERE. I ACTUALLY ENDED BUYING ANOTHER WITH A DIFFRENT BAND WHICH ALSO WAS A GREAT BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
beautiful watch! This fits great the face stands up! Very durable. Local shop adjusted the band for free. Fast delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Watch, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch the weight the lines and the watch is just a good looking time piece.The color is unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
Goes good with my suits I wear to my meetings at the Kingdom Hall. Nice watch for all dress up occasions

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK7065 Men's Watch (Watch)
I got it for my boyfriend for Christmas! Came in perfect condition, for half the price. He's going to love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars This watch is beautiful but, February 11, 2013