5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch
I got this for Christmas , this watch is fabulous . It was a great price it usually goes for $275 at dept. stores , but I got mine for $209. The watch is a perfect size and very heavy. It came with a Michael kors box , tags , and instruction manual . All in all a Great purchase for yourself or as a gift.

A++++
Published 22 months ago by Elizabeth Vazquez

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE QUALITY!
Published on June 4, 2011 by Sabs

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE QUALITY!, June 4, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch (Watch)
After wearing this watch for about a week, the gold started fading off the band. I tried to contact the seller and they told me that because i wore it (ONLY FOR A WEEK!) they would not return/exchange it. completely disappointed and would never buy VIA amazon again. Better to pay the extra $100.00 and get the real deal (I think the watch is a fake because the quality is so bad and when i contacted Michael Kors help line, they said they do not sell watches to Matilda Watches)

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch (Watch)
This watch is a fake-- A very good one!
1. The name of the seller changes day-to-day. One day its an audio/video company, next day its a sunglass company, next day its another company selling this watch
2. Compare this box to a genuine MK watch box. The logo embossing/ imprints are different sizes and positioned differently. The lids aren't interchangeable with eachother. But besides that, I thought It was a real box.
3. I have come across a website where they sell replicas where you can have any logo imprinted (in this case MK)
BOTTOM LINE: It looks/ feels just like the real thing. All the buttons work properly, Its a spot-on replica. If you can get over the fact that youre paying that much for a replica and content yourself with the $100+ Savings then you should get it.
Side Note: I will not be purchasing anything over $30 from a third party ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, December 27, 2012

A++++

5.0 out of 5 stars THINK FOR YOURSELF, January 20, 2014
This watch is gorgeous.
Nice and big, real heavy-- just what I was looking for.
Like someone said, it is more enamoring in person and the picture does not do it justice.

***IMPORTANT NOTE:
Realize that the 1 star review is years old! If you look at who you are purchasing this product from, it is of a DIFFERENT source than that of the "incredibly helpful", 1 star review. This is NOT a fake product. Amazon does a lot of work (at least I've experienced) to keep itself a reputable source of goods of all kinds.
I do not regret purchasing this watch at all-- it is a marvel.

**I will update this review if something happens to change my mind. Though I am enjoying this watch, I am still going to keep an eye on how the product's quality performs over time.

Have a nice day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch (Watch)
Exactly what I wanted, this watch makes you feel like a boss, heavy, feels nice and comfortable. took 5 days to arrive, but other than that this watch is cold, and you get to return it if not satisfied

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor packaging, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch (Watch)
The watch appeared to be used. Plenty scratches and it was not in original packaging. Not to pleased with the watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch (Watch)
I got the watch for my boyfriend and he loved it. The watch is the perfect gold tone and the size and weight is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dope, September 24, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch (Watch)
I love it I got some pussy off it on my first wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch (Watch)
Watch is well made and gorgeous.. unfortunately too big for my wrist - so I ended up returning it :(

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 stars, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch (Watch)
Was skeptical at first from a few reviews until I actually received my watch. I originally was going to send it back... Until I opened the box. got the MK box, the little MK booklet, and the little actual MK price tag...
#1. Gorgeous Watch
#2. HAD to be authentic (I even took it to the the mall and compared it to theirs, if it was a fake it's the best bootLeg I've ever seen in my life)
#3. FAST shipping (it seemed as tho it got overnighted?! Took MAYBE 2 days if that)
...I give my experience 6 stars